Massachusetts EMT Jobs

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Mixed reviews?
I'm told Pro prefers to hire raw EMTs, because it keeps them from having to untrain bad habits. They are, by far, the best private company inside 128, but perhaps not the best to work for if you're looking for a comfortable, steady job; my impression is that they wear out a lot of their employees. Apply.

I don't think I have ever heard a bad things said about them except by people who were obviously jealous or were fired.

When I was new and looking they were only looking for people with experience, hopefully that's changed. I started working at Brewster when they first started back up, and even then they had the same school of thought. Bring in new people, train them in the "Brewster way" and you wouldn't have to worry about them.

AJFA4444

Forum Probie
Thanks for the info guys!! It's much appreciated. I definitely plan on applying to Pro along with Cataldo/Atlantic, Patriot, and probably a few others. I'd say Pro is my first choice though.

Dfaulkner

Forum Ride Along
Is there an EMT available tonight!

I had an EMT that was no longer available. Is there anyone available on such short notice? The game is 9/28 @ 6:30pm

mishhhel

Forum Ride Along
Updated job openings?

Anyone know anywhere in Mass thats hiring? I've applied to Pro, Fallon and Cataldo. Also, how long did it taken anyone to get their license, I mailed mine in a little over a week ago. Not sure how long the process is.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
I would try Brewster, Pridestar, Trinity, and Patriot. Not sure which of those is currently hiring, but applying can't hurt! On a side note, I would do the paper application if possible and drop it off in person wherever you apply to.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I would try Brewster, Pridestar, Trinity, and Patriot. Not sure which of those is currently hiring, but applying can't hurt! On a side note, I would do the paper application if possible and drop it off in person wherever you apply to.

What he said. Apply to as many places as possible. Armstrong, McCall, Action, LifeLine to add a few more.

mishhhel

Forum Ride Along
Last edited by a moderator: