LIBYA-Medevacs

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
*****Attention Flight Medics and Flight Nurses********

Looking to see who has short term deployment availability for a rapid mobilization project. Contract is NOT yet awarded, but need to know staffing capability. Up to 100 casualties need to be transported out of Libya to Dubai. PM with availability and we will go from there. You MUST have a USA Passport in hand. Thanks

Please do not hit me with a million questions at this time. Either you are possibly available, can make yourself available or you are not interested. The dates are going to be immediate obviously if you read the news. I am currently talking with Libyan government officials.

Pay is yet to be determined but will be commensurate with this type of work. Everything will be paid for.

I am trying to find out who has a high level of interest, the necessary skills/education and the willingness to drop everything on a moment's notice for this mission.

YOU MUST HAVE A PASSPORT !!!

(AND NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GET ONE).

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Damn.....I knew I should have gotten my passport reissued when I had a chance. LOL

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
You have time, feel free to share.

The project has grown and is turning into long term sustainment...finalizing contract now...looking at 18-24 months minimum.

All skill sets, certs, levels will be needed.

No longer just a flight program there.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
If I wasn't committed to school this would definitely be something I'd consider :-/

Nervegas

Forum Lieutenant
I might be interested, depending on the pay and schedule.

Sodapop

Forum Crew Member
If you still have a need for people in April I would be interested. Have internship for medic school starting in Jan. but would be interested as soon as I am done. PM me with contact info if you anticipate ongoing needs

Sent from my mobile on tap talk please excuse the typos

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks everyone.

I will post more updates as I receive them.