Still crazy but elsewhere
OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
countdown until they build starbucks and a mcdonalds?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Every time I read comments on Facebook about this it makes me want to strangle a kitten. It appalls me how dumb and uneducated the general public is about this yet they all seem to be "experts" and lose their minds when someone who knows anything about epidemiology corrects them on the garbage they're spreading.

This includes all sorts of medical professionals. One would hope EMS providers, who're the most likely to have first contact with these patients prior to them being diagnosed, would be educated by their agency or at least educate themselves but apparently that's asking way too much.

vcuemt

Ambulance Driver
Every time I read comments on Facebook about this it makes me want to strangle a kitten. It appalls me how dumb and uneducated the general public is about this yet they all seem to be "experts" and lose their minds when someone who knows anything about epidemiology corrects them on the garbage they're spreading.

This includes all sorts of medical professionals. One would hope EMS providers, who're the most likely to have first contact with these patients prior to them being diagnosed, would be educated by their agency or at least educate themselves but apparently that's asking way too much.
Fear-mongering is a truly democratic act, crossing all political, religious and socio-economic boundaries.

It brings a tear to my eye. Our founding fathers would be proud.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Robb, per usual we are on the same page.