JEMS: The Trade Rag of EMS

Arovetli

Forum Captain
I saw this thread and wanted to give you guys an early look at a project I'm hoping to launch 1/1/17.

Click here to check it out.

I'll be funding it for the first year and hopefully we can fill the void. Please keep on the down-low until it's 100% going to launch. The website is in beta, and I'd love to hear your thoughts positive/negative.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Cool. What is your business model?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I saw this thread and wanted to give you guys an early look at a project I'm hoping to launch 1/1/17.

I'll be funding it for the first year and hopefully we can fill the void. Please keep on the down-low until it's 100% going to launch. The website is in beta, and I'd love to hear your thoughts positive/negative.
Looks good, can you share with us the (clinical) background on any of your editorial board members?

Arovetli

Forum Captain
Strictly $1 per month digital magazine. Content authors will be paid via a profit sharing model. Digital publishing keeps operating costs down. I have some promising market research that shows we could do pretty solid revenue with a strong margin should it gain traction in its niche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arovetli

Forum Captain
I'm still fishing a big name or two and if I catch them I'll let ya know. Right now relying heavily on the existing blogging community I'm networked with.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member

Looks like a cool idea. I'd pay a buck a month for that.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
IMG_2236.JPG

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Interesting. I would spend $1 as well.

Some might say this is a contradiction..."perfect scientific accuracy".

Arovetli

Forum Captain
Interesting. I would spend $1 as well.

Some might say this is a contradiction..."perfect scientific accuracy".

Good eye! Fixed.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Thinking guest column writer....Reflections or Business....mix? I dunno...let's see what you do come 1/1/17!

Summit

Critical Crazy
I'll put my dollar in...

Arovetli

Forum Captain
Thanks all. I'm glad to see the idea is well received. Please, if you are interested in writing, let's definitely talk! I'll put more details up as they come in.

I'm chasing Dr. Bledsoe and Joe Zalkin, recently retired from Wake, as editors. I can pay (not much) two editors....if anyone has any inroads with either of them help me pull some strings!!

Arovetli

Forum Captain
Also suggest Thom ****, Seb Wong or Skip Kirkwood.

Who's Thom ****? Lol...did it censor you?

They're on the list. Any other suggestions, anyone?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Yeah, thom d I c k. It censored me. A great guy, he wrote "people care" the book on EMS customer service.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
Yeah, thom d I c k. It censored me. A great guy, he wrote "people care" the book on EMS customer service.

Ah yes. I'm familiar. Nice.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Kelly Grayson would be great too. He's probably one of the best known of the ems bloggers and he pulls no punches.

How about Justin Schorr? His stuff is always thought provoking.