It's done, and official!

imurphy

Forum Captain
Well I know a lot of people here are excited after passing interviews and tests, but some who know me well on here will be happy to know:

I've passed my DHS Interview and am now a Permenent Resident!! That's right, no deportation in my future!

Been a long 6 months of paperwork, but it all went very smoothly!!

Woohoo!

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Outstanding! Welcome to America!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Good for you!

What are you doing for work?

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
yea!!!!!!!!

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
Congrats welcome to the greatest country in the world!
/sarcasm

Seriously though, great job and I hope everything is the best with your new job now too.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Well I know a lot of people here are excited after passing interviews and tests, but some who know me well on here will be happy to know:

I've passed my DHS Interview and am now a Permenent Resident!! That's right, no deportation in my future!

Been a long 6 months of paperwork, but it all went very smoothly!!

Woohoo!

My mother's family came over on the Mayflower. My father's rode steerage from Ireland in the mid 1800s. It's a good thing too because I hear the immigration laws are much stricter now.

emtfarva

Forum Captain
Great job, welcome to America!!!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'd like to be the first to officially welcome you as an American citizen. You now are among the 300 million obnoxious, loud mouth, obese, ignorant, ethnocentric, gun-toting Yanks that inhibit the great North American continent. Welcome... and start paying your damn taxes already... we need the money.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Congrat's! Now our deficit can be eleminated!

R/r911

Foxbat

Forum Captain
Congrats!

I'd like to be the first to officially welcome you as an American citizen.
Not a citizen yet, that would be another 5 years or so.
I've been a permanent resident for a couple years and I can't even apply for citizenship yet.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Congrats! How do you like American "beer?" Most of it's more like water. :p

Although Sam Adams is pretty good.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats!

Not a citizen yet, that would be another 5 years or so.
I've been a permanent resident for a couple years and I can't even apply for citizenship yet.
Oops, missed that. Being a Permanent Resident is still quite a deal these days. Congrats!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yay Igor!!!

How does it feel? You'll never have to leave your homicidial cat and head back to Ireland!! I bet he's so happy!

Vonny

Forum Crew Member

Maith Thú !
Good job Murph, I remember getting my green card, I was floating on air for months.
Beir Bua!!!!

OP
OP
imurphy

imurphy

Forum Captain
Oh the US beer. How I miss the ones from home!!

Dia Duit Vonna! Conas at an Coris Dearag? San Gaillaigh, seá?

Vonny

Forum Crew Member
Nil Gaeilge liofa agam
Nil agam ach beagán focal
Is mise an saorálaí faoin Crois Dhearg Na nEireann ui Chontae Clár

As Bearla
in English

For those wondering what the heck we are on about and think we entered the twilight zone.

I am just telling Murph that I am not fluent in Irish, as he can probably tell … lol

I have a a small few words and that I am a Volunteer with the Irish Red Cross in County Clare.

Its “ Seactain Na Geailge” Week of the Irish here in Ireland leading up to St. Patricks Day on the 17th and we are all encouraged to use a little Irish in our dealings with each other.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeaaaa!!!!!

YEA!!!! Murphy!! great news!! :)^_^:)

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats!!!!!