Interview next week...

WWJD

Forum Ride Along
Hey my follow EMT's. I have an interview next week Tuesday with a NYC private agency and I'm nerves as hell. Positive feedback would be greatly appreciated Looking forward to starting 2012 with a job. :) Thanks!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
What kind of feedback do you want?

Dress nice, sit up straight, look the interviewer in the eye. Be honest about your experience and skills.

Its just like any other job interview. If you're not a total choad and don't stuff your foot in your mouth, you'll probably get hired.

Oh, and don't wear an FDNY t shirt to the interview.

Good luck.

OP
OP
W

WWJD

Forum Ride Along

Dress nice, sit up straight, look the interviewer in the eye. Be honest about your experience and skills.

Its just like any other job interview. If you're not a total choad and don't stuff your foot in your mouth, you'll probably get hired.

Good luck.

That's the feedback I'm looking for. Thank You! :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Good luck.

I bolded the gold nugget in the above post.

Don't answer questions with what you think they want to hear. Answer them truthfully. They here hundreds of "I was born to help people" answers.

OP
OP
W

WWJD

Forum Ride Along
I bolded the gold nugget in the above post.

Don't answer questions with what you think they want to hear. Answer them truthfully. They here hundreds of "I was born to help people" answers.

Thanks NVRob!