If you could have anything you want on your ambulance

Webster

Forum Crew Member
You know the "Rhino" tanks from WWII? Maybe a rhino ambulance would convenience people to actually get out of the way.

JPINFV

Gadfly
A force field to keep the fire fighters out. If the patient isn't on fire, then there's no need for fire fighters and if the patient IS on fire, they shouldn't be in the ambulance yet anyways.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
Never to hear "Only a couple of beers" again.

daemonicusxx

Forum Lieutenant
I just asked my partner, he says t-top's and spinners.

i dont know that i would want anything on my ambulance. i think it would be more convienent if there were MORE units on shift, so i didnt have to run as many calls.

Airway Junkie

Forum Probie
DVD player in back and front. Computer with full internet access. Soda Fountain. A fridge with assorted sandwiches. Several cupholders throughout the vehicle. Bulit in GPS

JPINFV

Gadfly
I just asked my partner, he says t-top's and spinners.

That reminds me. I'd always thought that undercarriage lights for when driving code-3 at night would be moderately cool.

keith10247

Forum Lieutenant
Cup holders for me please! I hate one of our ambulance it was ordered without a cup holder! I am sure my partner hates being my cup holder on the way back from subway.

Apparently they have tried getting the ones that clip on the inside of the door by the window but it was inevitable that someone would slam the door and send soda flying across to the other side. :sad:

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Some of those big old tires they have on the monster trucks... I wouldn't care if someone got out of the way, just go over the top of them!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
How about a mini CT scanner? We could clear C-spine and head injuries in the field!

firecoins

IFT Puppet
cup holders
plugs for IPODs and other electronics
cup holders
a copy of the latest protocols
cup holders
a working stretcher
cup holders
extra blankets
cup holders

JPINFV

Gadfly
Cup holders are simple. The duck tape rolls used for backboarding are generally about the size of your standard cup holder. They work especially well if you have an ambulance (ex. Wheeled Coach brand) with an open box between the two front seats.

CrazyCanuck

Forum Probie
How 'bout a case of self-adhesive stickers that say "STUPID" for those wonderful pts. that really wouldn't need us if they used their heads!!

JPINFV

Gadfly
How 'bout a case of self-adhesive stickers that say "STUPID" for those wonderful pts. that really wouldn't need us if they used their heads!!

bill-engvall.jpg

Agrees.

FireNinja

Forum Probie
DVD player in back and front. Computer with full internet access. Soda Fountain. A fridge with assorted sandwiches. Several cupholders throughout the vehicle. Bulit in GPS

I find that the mounted suction container in the rear of our Frazier ambulance doubles nicely as a cup holder. (discliamer: make sure to disinfect and clean thoughly first.)

EMTrigger

Forum Probie
Def. A Wii. Fold out grill. Ice cream vending machine.

gradygirl

TROUBLE
ok, so not gear for the truck, but i'd definitely bring along my sexy instructor as my partner. mmmm, he's scrumptious! ;););););)