How long did it take for your results to post?

drogers

Forum Ride Along
I've heard/read a lot about how some people's NREMT results have posted within the first day and they passed.. I took it two days ago and it still hasn't been posted.

I'm getting really anxious! :sad: How long did your results take to be posted when you passed/failed??

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Some people's scores are posted in a couple of hours. For others it is normally around a day. If you take the test on a friday then you have to wait until the next business day (Monday).

If nothing is posted by the end of today I would call NREMT and see what is going on.

OP
OP
D

drogers

Forum Ride Along
Thanks.. I wanted to call but I guess I just wanted someone who was thinking clearly to tell me I should hah.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
My test was done on a Thursday afternoon. My results were available first thing Monday morning.......longest weekend of my life.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I took mine on a Wednesday at around 7am. Had my results by 1pm. Are you looking in the right spot on the website? That may seem like a silly question, but it's happened lol

OP
OP
D

drogers

Forum Ride Along
Yeah I'm pretty sure I am.. Looking for a # and date under my name in the top left corner, yes? My entire morning has consisted of nothing but *refresh* *refresh* *F5* *refresh*..... I should probably go do something with my day :wacko:

OP
OP
D

drogers

Forum Ride Along
I took it Wednesday afternoon, and was hoping I wouldn't have to wait through the weekend :(

Anjel

Forum Angel

MackTheKnife

BSN, RN-BC, EMT-P, TCRN, CEN
I've heard/read a lot about how some people's NREMT results have posted within the first day and they passed.. I took it two days ago and it still hasn't been posted.

I'm getting really anxious! :sad: How long did your results take to be posted when you passed/failed??

One day. But I mailed in my recert paperwork a few days late and had to pay an extra $50 to get "reinstated". OUCH!

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
5 weeks and in the mail...guessing not many if you know that feeling.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Didn't take that long for me... but I think official results took about 3 weeks. That was back in the days of paper tests.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member

jmmedic

Forum Ride Along
I took my Paramedic wriiten on a friday morning and had the results monday morning...Although I passed my practicals 9 days ago the website still says nothing and nothing in the mail yet...:angry:

Mickster

Forum Crew Member
I took my test on a thursday at 5:45 PM and I hadn't results the next morning at around 9. if you take the test in the morning you should know by 3:00 pm that same day.