Hired with AMR

SubiEmt

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys,

Real quick I wanted to thank the guys that helped me prep for the AMR testing process. They called me this morning and hired me! Look forward to It! Thanks again! :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
congrats dude/dudette!

What kind of subi do you drive?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What division?

OP
OP
SubiEmt

SubiEmt

Forum Crew Member
congrats dude/dudette!

What kind of subi do you drive?
I Actually just sold my 05 wrx. :sad: looking to picking up a WRB 05-06 here soon! Here are a few pictures!

-Austin

memberjournal6.jpg

memberjournal5.jpg

What division?

Irwindale Division. San Gabriel Valley

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ms3>evo>subi

Just saying lol

My 02 bugeye smashed but the 05 evo was a night and day difference, unfortunately she's gone :(

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Evo 9 stock turbo, e85, tune, 400/400. My ms3 e85 tuned with stock snail 340/380. And with my gtx3071r 417/397

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
OK peeps, but I don't see a light bar anywhere and where do you put the patients? (Silly me thought this was an EMS forum) :rofl:

PewPew

Forum Probie
Hey subi did you have any prior EMT experience before you got hired at AMR? If so, how long? Your process looks very quick and easy.

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Nice, heres one of my old 4g63t.

DSC_3509.jpg

DSC_3650.jpg

Before fmic/upgraded turbo
l_07db849b1aa2451d8e5d0267dec83160.jpg

nice! Not many 4g63 GSXs. How's you like it?

Hey subi did you have any prior EMT experience before you got hired at AMR? If so, how long? Your process looks very quick and easy.
Bro this is a Car forum only..... Oo wait lol

And AMR s process is just longgg. We are hiring a lot here in riverside and rancho

OP
OP
SubiEmt

SubiEmt

Forum Crew Member
Loved it. The car seemed to have a problem every time you would change your underwear, but it was a great way to learn the 4g DSM motor. Seemed like there was always something to do. /facepalm. Spent a lot of money on her. But it ate up all the honda kids so that made me plenty happy. :p

I had about 6 years experience as a fire explorer advisor and captain for two cities. I had no experience as an Emt. The process wasn't very easy, but I wouldn't call it hard. It's doable for anyone if you really want it. As TR said they are hiring a lot right now. I worked at a fly by night company for about 3 days. Pretty much would hire anyone with a pulse and EMT card there. (shoreline) I was offered the position at AMR and was more than happy to join the team. Goodluck bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally Posted by TRSpeed<br />
<br />
Loved it. The car seemed to have a problem every time you would change your underwear, but it was a great way to learn the 4g DSM motor. Seemed like there was always something to do. /facepalm. Spent a lot of money on her. But it ate up all the honda kids so that made me plenty happy. :p<br />
<br />
<br />
Originally Posted by PewPew<br />
<br />
<br />

Nice, ya I literally just laugh when they try and rev out their little cars. Fully bolted and e85 tuned = demolishment of hunduh dudes. Lol

So why go from 4g63t to the horrible subi motors with all their ringland problems. Get a evo9 or ms3.

Oo and welcome to the family btw ;). I'm in riverside. You'll love it compared to any other company in LA.

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
<br />
Loved it. The car seemed to have a problem every time you would change your underwear, but it was a great way to learn the 4g DSM motor. Seemed like there was always something to do. /facepalm. Spent a lot of money on her. But it ate up all the honda kids so that made me plenty happy. :p<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Nice, ya I literally just laugh when they try and rev out their little cars. Fully bolted and e85 tuned = demolishment of hunduh dudes. Lol

So why go from 4g63t to the horrible subi motors with all their ringland problems. Get a evo9 or ms3.

Oo and welcome to the family btw ;). I'm in riverside. You'll love it compared to any other company in LA.

Why settle for a MS3 or evo, when you can get a cobalt SS turbo. SS is 4 sec faster than the MS3 and only 0.1 sec slower than the evo around Laguna Seca. All for alot less. Plus it's American.

OP
OP
SubiEmt

SubiEmt

Forum Crew Member
Saw you're joining us here in SGV division, welcome!
Thanks man, maybe ill see you around!

-austin

Why settle for a MS3 or evo, when you can get a cobalt SS turbo. SS is 4 sec faster than the MS3 and only 0.1 sec slower than the evo around Laguna Seca. All for alot less. Plus it's American.
Took your advice and bought a 2003 evo VII. RRE street tuned by scot grey. 272 cams 3" downpipe, HFC/Catback. Buddy Club coilovers/tie bars etc. Sparco "evo" seats w/ 5 pt harness (schroth) Loving the raw power from the Evo man. Good choice. Ill upload a few pictures tonight!

Joe

Forum Captain
You drive a subi?? You will fit right in. Seems like everyone here has one!

OP
OP
SubiEmt

SubiEmt

Forum Crew Member
Thanks man, maybe ill see you around!

-austin

Took your advice and bought a 2003 evo VII. RRE street tuned by scot grey. 272 cams 3" downpipe, HFC/Catback. Buddy Club coilovers/tie bars etc. Sparco "evo" seats w/ 5 pt harness (schroth) Loving the raw power from the Evo man. Good choice. Ill upload a few pictures tonight!

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

My bad i quoted that wrong. Still getting the hang of these boards lol. Yea i bought an Evolution VII and I love it. Good call and a great choice over the subaru I was about to buy.