Has anyone ever heard of Rural Metro?/orange County

Chan

Forum Crew Member
Who is Rural Metro....... who is AMR

Somebody shot Jam Master Jay?!?111

Rural just put up an ad on Craigslist for Bowers/Pacific in Orange County.

Fish

Forum Deputy Chief
Somebody shot Jam Master Jay?!?111

Rural just put up an ad on Craigslist for Bowers/Pacific in Orange County.

Oh gawd! Never work for a service that puts adds on C-list!!!

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh gawd! Never work for a service that puts adds on C-list!!!

Why it costs only $25 and is cheaper than most of the others out there. I know an HR manager and she uses it all the time and actually finds some good people from it.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Why it costs only $25 and is cheaper than most of the others out there. I know an HR manager and she uses it all the time and actually finds some good people from it.

Most of the companies in California have a wait list of possible employees. So it's surprising to hear a company in LA/OC county would put out an add. It's just strange.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Saw a posting for this company. Has anyone ever heard of them? And are they a good company to work for?

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Sorry....... Just had to...... :p

Chan

Forum Crew Member
Nothing really wrong with posting on CL, its only if you're willing to deal with the spam on there, that's why people usually don't list an email on there.

Traumjunk

Forum Probie
I worked for RMA in the Orlando area for 5 years. The parent company is decent, but they have had so much turnover in management, I'm not sure. When I was there, the GM was awesome and we had so much fun at work, that you wanted to be there. But with change comes.... well you know. I still have some friends who work there, they are pretty much leaving the Orlando area. They just got a contract for Sumter County EMS, so they are concentrating their efforts there. OFD and OCFR took over transport in the Orange County area, but with all the government cutbacks, who knows what's going to happen in a year or two.

Chan

Forum Crew Member
Been about a week since I dropped off my resume and certs. Still call from Pacific/Rural.

alvinchoi

Forum Ride Along
Been about a week since I dropped off my resume and certs. Still call from Pacific/Rural.

Sorry to say but I think that this hiring process is over. Interviews for Bowers/Pacific were Monday/Tuesday and I believe all the offers were given as we had to come in today to fill out paperwork. You could try calling and see what the status is

Chan

Forum Crew Member
Figured that'd be the case, if I call should I ask for Randy? Gentleman I spoke with when I dropped off my resume last Thursday said Randy would be the man to speak to.

Rev.IKON

Forum Crew Member
Sorry to say but I think that this hiring process is over. Interviews for Bowers/Pacific were Monday/Tuesday and I believe all the offers were given as we had to come in today to fill out paperwork. You could try calling and see what the status is

not from what i can see. should still have time before they do orientations. i enjoyed working for them but then again ive never had any issues.

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
On their site it says they will entertain zero phone calls regarding job apps though

Chan

Forum Crew Member
My interview is tomorrow morning. Hoping I get an offer. Good luck on your interview.