HALL AMBULANCE

chrisemtmags

Forum Probie
There's nothing you're going to learn doing BLS transport for the Fire dept that you need to effectively work at Hall. They will train you as a new EMT whether you worked for McCormick for 9 years or you did dialysis for a few months. And they'll train you their own way. If you have other reasons for putting off applying/relocating then so be it, but don't put it off so you can gain a lesser quality of experience somewhere else if working for Hall is your end goal.

I agree I am/was working for a bls only company and ran dialysis, wait and returns, and "I want to go the hospital" emergency calls. They don' t test your skills at all

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Lol yup. :(

@la
Depends. If you'll take Lamont or cal city less than a yr. Like 8mo-1yr. Butttt you'll work for your money there lol

OP
OP
wtferick

wtferick

Forum Captain
Right now i want to get sign language out of the way thia summer, my current job no where near works with my school schedule.
Then i will hopefully apply for that blue and orange uniform!

OP
OP
wtferick

wtferick

Forum Captain
It was a bit difficult since i dont live in bakersfield currently, but It was 2 interviews and a physical it was good to try to see if you really wanted to get the job or not
How long doea it usually take to hear back from the moment you apply online?

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
Not sure if joking, or mudderF-ing brilliant...
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

f8accf4b8a79dcdbd387dbc7e5040985.jpg