hairstyle

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief

tydek07

Forum Captain
I personly think that you can have it whatever length you want, just as long as it is kept neat and clean. but remember that long hear can turn against you when its in reach of some pts. ;)

Oh my... talk about spelling errors haha, I think its time for some sleep :p

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Neat, short and clean.

You don't need a "high and tight", but it should be kept short, managable and clean

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I'll wear my hair in a low ponytail or two low pigtails when I work. I wear one of those Elbeco shirts with a really defined collar, so if I need to, my loose hair can easily be tucked into the collar while I treat/deal with a patient.

I've also worn my hair (which is reasonably long) half up and half down without any problems, though I recognize that opting to look a little cuter is at my own risk and no one else's. I prefer to have my hair back when I can ^_^

FF894

Forum Captain
Who woulda thunk hair styles would get 25 posts and counting.... Strong work probie

For the record I sport the high and tight in the summer, slightly longer version in the winter.

Blacke00

Forum Lieutenant
What, may i ask, have you been drinking, smoking, snorting, or injecting lately?

Not all women look good bald, just like not all men do...

Natalie Portman looks pretty good bald
2918_3511_Portman-Natalie-03-1x.jpg

Would Sigourney have been as tough in Aliens, with a full head of hair?
129538013_c43ea573c9_o.jpg

Never mind her politics/etc, Sinead O'Connor has always been hot in my book =)
Sinead-O-Connor-Slams-Bono-2-771078.jpg

Kevin

P.S. That "licking the toad" comment reminded me of one of the best Family Guy episodes... =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Bald women are certainly not hot in the least. But then again, I don't like hair cut above shoulder length, soooo :p I was only joking. My head is probably too lumpy to shave, anyway.

Robby1974

Forum Crew Member
I call testosterone poisoning.

Leave it to the EMS guys to turn a post about proper hair grooming into a contest about who's the hottest bald chick. Let the stereotypes fly! :ph34r: