Geocities called - they want their snow back

hippocratical

Forum Lieutenant
Really? Maybe this makes me the Grinch and I'll be hounded off the forums, but Javascript snow? Really? Will we have animated gifs soon too?

Yay!
myspace-animated-gif-004.gif

Sasha

Forum Chief
What is this the third snow related post?

I like it. It's the closest I've been to real snow.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Really? Maybe this makes me the Grinch and I'll be hounded off the forums, but Javascript snow? Really? Will we have animated gifs soon too?

Amen to that. It's kind of distracting and I don't even have ADHD. I could understand it snowing around the logo or something but not the whole page.

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
What snow is everyone talking about? I havent seen anythign... has it been disabled and I just missed it or what? Besides I live in Florida and from thr north, I miss it!!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I've got no snow. I want snow, but only because I don't have it and I would also like to complain about it to show solidarity with everyone.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Calm down children, the snow just let up for a while.

OK mods,snow day's over, back to work. :angry:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Can you do yellow snow?

;)...........

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I personally want the snow back. Maybe that comes from having ADD, usaf ;)

FlamingFirefox

Forum Probie
The snow was a nice touch

Yeah it was a little old school,but I liked it,I live in Florida so that might be the only snow I'll get this year.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
heck.. it might be the only snow much of us get. 50 degrees in Iowa? In December? Really?!

Dude/dudette that's what I'm saying! We usually have gotten at least one legit snowstorm by now. It was 56 degrees today. I was running around in my uniform short sleeve with the window partially down.

Medic419

Forum Probie
Kinda weird... I moved to Pittsburgh from Las Vegas 3 years ago and it almost feels like a Vegas winter here so far. I think we are going to pay for it next month, I believe this is how "The Blizzard of 1993" started.

FlamingFirefox

Forum Probie
Dude/dudette that's what I'm saying! We usually have gotten at least one legit snowstorm by now. It was 56 degrees today. I was running around in my uniform short sleeve with the window partially down.

Wow 56 degrees sounds nice,atleat it's cold over there,doesn't feel much
like the holidays in Florida,last year was nice and cool,this year
we've been bouncing between 70 and 85 degrees:sad:

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm guessing they called on a landline? Or better yet, their carphone!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
So I may get made fun of...but what is Geocities? :ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel