funny joke

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
President Clinton was walking through the white house with a pig under his arm. A Secret Service Agent asked him about the pig, and he replied, "I got the pig for Hillary."

The Agent replied, "Nice trade, sir." :rolleyes:

mediKate

Forum Probie
Definition of Medical Scopes of Practice:
(imagine your patient as a wooden barrel full of water... with a slow leak.)

EMR: puts a bucket under the leak.

EMT: Silicone!

EMT-P: patches the leak

Emerg. doc.: removes broken slats, and repairs the leak

Nurse: Hands doc. his tools, cleans barrel, and writes a 15 page report

First Aider: runs around in circles wildly screaming "Fire! Fire! Fire!"

;)

pa132399

Forum Crew Member
this.

When you get toned out 30 mins before shift change.

Not quite EMS humor, but the day I was on a clinical and the station chief sent a picture of himself eating the steak and eggs my EMT had made for himself for breakfast.... while we were on a call.

hey that just means some overtime for the full timers and another hour for pt/per diems

sirengirl

Forum Lieutenant
Oh, come on...some of us are young, strong, and attractive. Doesn't that count for something? :p

You're joking right? Of 5 stations I went to and 9 stations combined of fire and EMS personell, totalling roughly 30-35 men, I saw exactly TWO hot ones, one of whom was married.

So please, send all the young attractive ones my way :p cause I've never seen one!

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
You're joking right? Of 5 stations I went to and 9 stations combined of fire and EMS personell, totalling roughly 30-35 men, I saw exactly TWO hot ones, one of whom was married.

So please, send all the young attractive ones my way :p cause I've never seen one!

This is still the humor section...right? Maybe I give myself a little too much credit. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

tommyG

Forum Probie
Why do firefighters spray water all over the place at a car accident?
To give the EMT's something to walk on....

tommyG

Forum Probie
Seventh Law

The Seventh Law of EMS:
All emergency calls will wait until you begin to eat, regardless of the time.

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
What do you call
....a cow with both right legs cut off? -----> Lean beef
....a cow with all four legs cut off? ----> Ground beef
....a man with no arms or legs in a pool? -----> Bob

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
Once there were 3 people in an airplane, one took a bite out of an apple. She thought it was too sweet so she threw it out of the plane.

The second person took a bite out of a lemon and she thought it was too sour so, she threw it out of the plane.

Then the last person took a bite out of a grenade and he thought it was too crunchy so, he threw it out of the plane.

Then they landed and decided to go for a walk. They first passed a little girl who was crying and they asked, "little girl, little girl, why are you crying?" and the little girl said, "an apple came down and killed my new kitty".

Next they passed a little boy who was also crying. And they again asked, "little boy, little boy, why are you crying?" and the little boy said, "a lemon came down and killed my new puppy."

Then they passed a blonde sitting on the side walk laughing her butt off. They asked, "why are you laughing so hard?" and the blonde said, "I farted and the building behind me blew up!"

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Yea, so I used to work for *insert crappy private service here* *everbody laughs*

mediKate

Forum Probie
A body builder in a ferrari accidentally rear-ends a dwarf who is driving a smart car.
The dwarf, who is understandably upset, marches over to the ferrari in a rage and bangs on the driver's window.

"I am NOT happy!" he screams up at the body builder as the window rolls down.

The body builder ponders this for a moment, and then replies,
"Then who are you?!?"
:rofl: