funny joke

emt for life

Forum Crew Member
So did yall hear about the guy that was hit by a truck and lost his whole left side? he was all right :)

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
to MM2A: What isn't appropiate about a clean joke in a humor section?

It wasn't EMS related but I like to laugh and while at work I don't always talk about EMS.

So lighten up and laugh, if you can't laugh at anything else laugh at me; heaven knows my partners (new and old, past and present) do and did.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
to MM2A: What isn't appropiate about a clean joke in a humor section?

It wasn't EMS related but I like to laugh and while at work I don't always talk about EMS.

So lighten up and laugh, if you can't laugh at anything else laugh at me; heaven knows my partners (new and old, past and present) do and did.
MM2A is a troll...

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Confucius say man who run behind car get exhausted.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
When you get toned out at 0300... (chuckles)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Confucius say man who run behind car get exhausted.

Confucius also say: Man who run in front of car get tired.

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

Sasha

Forum Chief
ladies...feel safe at night...sleep with an EMT...

That wouldnt make me feel safe... i know the kind of whackerdoodles who work in ems.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
And its always those 0300 calls that are the oddest.

sirengirl

Forum Lieutenant
That wouldnt make me feel safe... i know the kind of whackerdoodles who work in ems.

this.

When you get toned out at 0300... (chuckles)

When you get toned out 30 mins before shift change.

Not quite EMS humor, but the day I was on a clinical and the station chief sent a picture of himself eating the steak and eggs my EMT had made for himself for breakfast.... while we were on a call.

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
Do you know how a pig gets to the hospital?

In a "Ham"bulance. hahahahahahahah a

My grandkids fall for that one all the time.

Now one for the older kids here...

A guy goes to the ER, his complaint: "doctor, I have a small plastic horse, stuck in my rectum"
Doctor admits the guy to the hospital... say his condition is "stable"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a great weekend.

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
Motorcycle cop pulls lady gets pulled over for speeding.

Upon asking her for driver's license and insurance, the cop asked her what she did for a living. She replied, "I'm a rectum stretcher," to which the cop asks her what that is.

She explains to him that she gradually stretches the rectum through various techniques and sometimes can reach a size of 72 inches. The cop replies amazingly, "What on earth would you do with a 72 inch butthole?"

She replies, "Generally, you sit them on a motorcycle with a radar gun and tell them to write tickets." :cool: