Frontline Medic, Gerber, and AMR...

Raquel

Forum Probie
Has anyone ever interviewed with any of these So-Cal companies? I have interviews with these and wanna be prepared....advice?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Check out the Employment section of the forum for threads on interview advice.

OP
OP
R

Raquel

Forum Probie
Gerber, Frontline Medic, AMR

Has anyone ever interviewed with any of these So-Cal companies? I have interviews with these and wanna be prepared....advice?

daveathlon

Forum Probie
I have, they said I was too awesome to be in the same room as them and sent me away while I fixed my halo and proceeded out the door.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Duplicate threads merged.

mike1390

Forum Captain
Stay away from Gerber, Amr is decent, don't know to much about the other one but in this economy take what you can.

mike1390

Forum Captain
Use the search and look for Gerber. Nobody has anything good to say about Gerber. From what iv experienced before I quite was all lies and they are about to lose the Torrance contract so they will be mostly IFTs except Santa Monica but like I said in this economy take what you can dispite the lies and deception. If you like posting all day making crap and not having Managment care Gerber is the place. Just my 2 cents

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
try Pacific (OC) or Bowers (LA), IMO best IFT non 911. good uniforms, rigs aren't too bad either compared to others you see on the road, and schedules can be super flexible with school

CARE or Doctors for 911.

good luck.

Rev.IKON

Forum Crew Member
i wouldn't doubt if bowers is still hiring. just got 4 new rigs, and heard they will add more shifts because they have been turning down calls and seem understaffed. good luck wherever u find work. :)

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
i wouldn't doubt if bowers is still hiring. just got 4 new rigs, and heard they will add more shifts because they have been turning down calls and seem understaffed. good luck wherever u find work. :)

4 rigs really? did they get another contract? it seems form my observation that bowers may be the biggest IFT contract holder in la co and la city?? not sure how accurate my observations are.

just curious if you work(ed) for bowers. i curious to know how much they start their medics at and i understand its ifts. feel free to PM if we need to keep certain information confidential.