Just a friendly reminder to everyone...

Get out and vote!

;)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Absentee voting for the win!

tydek07

Forum Captain
I love voting absentee... no hastle waiting in lines and finding a voting booth.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
We've gone to mail in ballots only...:wacko:

I'm still voting for "None of the Above":ph34r:

stephenrb81

Forum Lieutenant
I was lucky enough not to have to wait. I was expecting too since I just voted during peak lunch hour.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I was lucky enough not to have to wait. I was expecting too since I just voted during peak lunch hour.

I had the same experience. I went at about 12:30-- I had no trouble finding a parking space, no line at check-in, my name was in the book, easy in, easy out.
I've been hearing about towns nearby mine where they were using voter registration books from 2004-- because the wrong discs had been sent to the printer. They were running out of provincial ballots for those who insisted they were registered, and many people were just leaving without voting.

I am a firm believer that decisions are made by those who show up. You have no right to complain about the political situation if you dont vote. It's one of the few civic duties you can perform without dedicating your life to politics.
[/rant]

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Done did it!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Freedom to vote!

I rocked the vote AND got a free Starbucks.... Thanks Apage99!!;)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Free ice cream and free coffee for voting :D

Epi-do

I see dead people
Free ice cream??? I so completely missed that one. I would have been all over free ice cream!

wxduff

Forum Crew Member
Voted absentee.

Cant even find the numbers of votes for third parties. Surprised they even use the ink on my candidate.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Now that the election is over, let's get back to talking EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.