Forum Game... "Good Wish/Bad Wish"

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
A forum game you psychos would enjoy... :wacko:

The first person makes a wish, any logical or whatever wish...should be on a good side... :rolleyes:

The person to reply has to 'grant that wish' but turn it into something bad as well...basically like there are consequences to a good thing. :glare:

Such as: 1st person "I wish for a new car." B)

2nd person "Wish granted, you get your new car but on your way home you rear end a police cruiser (totals both cars) and now you're still stuck with payments" then person 2 makes their wish and person #3 'grants' it and makes a wish, so on and so on. :glare:

Got it? Good. :ph34r:

"I wish for a million dollars tax free" :wacko:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Wish granted, you get a million dollars tax free, but on the way out of the bank you are robbed, and shot in the chest, the roober runs out into the street and it hit by a bus, the bus wrecks and bursts into flames, trapping everyone on board, then it explodes, the money is burned.

(the other one was much worse)

I wish I could find my nail clippers.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Wish granted, however you now have nails that gorw 3 feet per day.

I wish for all of our troops overseas to return home safely.

OP
OP
Beegers

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
Wish granted....troops return home, now every civilian with medical training is sent overseas all over the world to aid in different disasters leaving people back home with no medical personnel to be found.

I wish September was here already so I can go to vegas for my vacation! :wacko:

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Wish granted. You go take a nap and are awakened by your partner telling you if you don't get up you are going to miss your plane. As you enter the airport you witness an elderly lady collapse. You do your assessment deciding she is having an MI. An undertrained security guard sees you and arrests you for assault. Local police show up after the patient has been taken by EMS and haul you off to jail. By the time everything is sorted out you miss your entire vacation.

I wish that every once in awhile, everyone would just be nice.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
Wish granted, Homeland Insecurity mitigates the burning of the white house via protests by having the pharmacabal spike all major water supplys with cia grade MK-Ultra prozac, everyone walks around like Mr. Rogers claiming it's a wonderful day in the nieghborhood....

I wish i had a bottle in front of me....

~S~

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Wish granted, you have a bottle of mineral oil in front of you... You drank it all and well... :wacko:

I wish I had an Oscar Mayer Weiner Whistle.. Yanno, the red ones that look like the weiner mobile? Ya.. I wish I had one of those.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
WISH GRANTED.

You have your Weiner Whistle and begin skipping merrily down the sidewalk. As you blow in it making the tune of "My Bologna has a first name..." you witness a city bus vs. a pedestrian accident. As you rush over to offer your assistance, you trip on the curb, causing the weiner to lodge in your throat.

You last breaths are taken and the responding EMS crew (including JON as the medic on board) sings along to "....oh I love to eat it every day....and if you ask my why I'll say...." but the song cannot be finished.

I wish I had my job with EMS!!!

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
WISH GRANTED!

You get your job with EMS and every call for the first year is a puker, pooper and/or generally uncooperative patient. (sounds like running the midnight shift in Morgantown!) :)

I wish for a haz-mat ops and firefighter 2 class.

almostglue

Forum Ride Along
Wish granted, but during your haz-mat ops testing drill you realize the 'dummy' can of hazardous materials has been replaced with a can of chlorine gas stolen from your local research facilities. You quickly put on your gas mask but as you do some reducing agent reacts with the gas and an explosion ensues. You are caught in the middle and are burned to a crisp before ever getting to use your firefighter 2 training.

I wish that I could train a canine search and rescue dog.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Wish granted.

You get a German Shepard with a blood line going back 1000 years. You and your new friend Thumper go through the training process without any problems. Each of you is praised for how well you work together. A week after you are done with your training you get called to help find a little girl lost in the woods. As you are completing your search grid you come across a pack of wolves. Rather than die himself Thumper abandons you and joines the pack. RIP...

I wish I could get rid of my sorry neighbor.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Wish granted-
Your neighbor turns out to be a drug leader and is arrested, but the folks who move in next door are total morons and are forever buggins you with stupid questions and they have two children who are always coming over to your house raiding your fridge and your grocery bills all of a suddenly skyrocket.

I wish I was the smartest person in the world...

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
wish granted

your the smartest person on this rock, but mortally frustrated due to having to deal with stark raving idiots 24/7, you vomit violetly at state of the union addresses, Homeland Insecurity has you on a no-fly list, and O'Riely and faux news regularly spew lies about you....

i wish Cheney's internal defib would pop walkin' in on W and Condi doin' the wild thang...

~S~

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
It pops walkin in on a three some with Gee Dubbya, Ricey and some guy that washes the windows.
Incidently, the FBI reads this, blames you, and now you're locked away in a prison in the dutch highlands, full of sheep farmers, who have been locked away for various reasons. :unsure:

I wish I had some whiskey... :wacko:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Wish Granted.

Defib goes, but he dies.... and W and Condi both must resign in shame... through a senate power play, Hillary Clinton becomes the new President.

I wish I was 21 already...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LMAO!

Wish granted, as you are trying to hop off the bar you were dancing on in a tight leather dress, you realize the frat boys spiked you're 21-jack daniels shots with a bit of LSD. You start hearing colors and seeing music, and consequently vomiting and whacking your head on the bar as you go down hard, butt end up. The bar tender making a banana daquari at the time gets whipped cream on his fingers and the banana slips and conveniently falls atop your .....bottom. The EMS squad shows up and it's your buddies from work, and look! He's got a digital camera!

I wish I had a banana...

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
CaptainPanic said:
quote]

I just joined that Ar-Kansas EMS thingy. They need photos.

Get it? That's Yar Kansas.. This is Ar Kansas.

laught16.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

40sCutest

Forum Lieutenant
you get your banana, but unfortunately you had to remove it from jon, who was all crazy like at the bar. It was unfortunate but at least you met in person!!

I wish it was june, right after graduation!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Wish Granted!

Its June and you think you have graduated. Unfortuantly, they have your SS# wrong and you are notified they "forgot" to have you take one required class. That class is only held once every 2 years and you just missed cutoff for it. In a great amount of despair you turn to Jon for comfort.

I wish my puppy would quit crapping on the floor.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
The puppy does, but starts crapping on your bed instead.

I wish I had a new(er) car...