fdny emt civil service exam

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Looks as if we will all finally meet each other this September!

ksquire222

Forum Crew Member
Looks as if we will all finally meet each other this September!

Sure hope I'm in the September class. Though I feel I will probably in the following one. Quick question about the intake...did everyone provide original transcripts from all educational institutes?

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Sure hope I'm in the September class. Though I feel I will probably in the following one. Quick question about the intake...did everyone provide original transcripts from all educational institutes?

They did not ask me to provide them but if you can get them I would.

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant

I gave in my transcript and since I had previously opened it they wouldn't accept it however they found my history somehow and they told.me not to worry about it that I was in fact a high school graduate lol its ridiculous.

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Got my letter in the mail today for my Psych Eval on July 13th!!!! Woot!!!

You'll be there for approx 2 1/2 hours at most. Mine was 567 true false questions.. that's it. And you gotta fill out their application AGAIN about yourself. It's about your driving record. And your history that dates allll the way back to 7th grade.... No joke.

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
hey guys i'm a little nervous since I had an infraction when I was 16 when I first got my license.. I haven't had anything since and that was about 5 years ago.. anyone able to relate? lol

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
hey guys i'm a little nervous since I had an infraction when I was 16 when I first got my license.. I haven't had anything since and that was about 5 years ago.. anyone able to relate? lol

Your license becomes clean after 2 years of no accidents or anything... If you want to be safe than sorry. Go on the dmv website or go to the dmv and get a driving abstract. So you can see exactly what they are looking at. If its not there on your abstract then don't worry about it.. whatever IS on your abstract you must be honest about..

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
Will do! I have my intake on Wednesday morning! I'm more excited then nervous.. At least i think so lol

EMTVeg

Forum Captain

Make sure you list it all on your paper you don't want to be disqualified because you with held information. I have had 3 infractions in the paste 4 years and I wrote them down and they said they were no big deal. The points come off your license in 2 years but it stays on there. I think they did say you only had to list stuff since you were 18 though.

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
Sounds good .. How long does it usually take ? I still have to revise 1 page of my packet when I get there.