fdny emt civil service exam

lwhite2012

Forum Probie
My friend just went for his agility test and he was 630

Thank you appreciate it.

I'm 650s...I thought I would have received a physical date already its bn 3 weeks I think since the last batch wad sent out.

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Thank you appreciate it.

I'm 650s...I thought I would have received a physical date already its bn 3 weeks I think since the last batch wad sent out.

I called one time and they were able to confirm that past piece of mail they sent me.

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
I'm aware of that. I asked her because she seems to know someone in the "upper" 600s, just like I low someone in the 590s.

I'm dead smack mid 600s so if she saying "upper" than maybe I missed some mail.

I called Fdny and they won't even tell me if something was supposed to be mailed or not.

Just expect something in the mail soon. A coworker of mine is 651 and he didn't receive anytging yet. So I am only assuming you will be getting a letter within this month... They are rushing this list pretty fast.

lwhite2012

Forum Probie
I called one time and they were able to confirm that past piece of mail they sent me.

I called a few weeks ago also and that particular lady was way more helpful than the one I spoke to this morning. The lady this morning wasn't rude but she was even trying to tell me what mail I was supposed to get. Maybe this week Idk

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
I'm aware of that. I asked her because she seems to know someone in the "upper" 600s, just like I low someone in the 590s.

I'm dead smack mid 600s so if she saying "upper" than maybe I missed some mail.

I called Fdny and they won't even tell me if something was supposed to be mailed or not.

Just expect something in the mail soon. A coworker of mine is 651 and he didn't receive anytging yet. So I am only assuming you will be getting a letter within this month... They are rushing this list pretty fast.

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Sorry i don't know why that posted twice. But keep us posted regardless.

phoppey

Forum Crew Member
They will probably have a September class a January class and an April class. Possibly a June class if there are still people left on the list.

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Due to them losing such a vast amount of ems personnel due to fire, they are looking to put through 17 new classes in. He.ce why they are already in the 600's with the agility test. I'm #87 and haven't been called for the September class just yet. They are setting up the classes for 2014 already. There are 3 classes a year. All 10 weeks long. This year was January. March and september... My sources are not only living in nyc but I have a few partners who work within 9 metro tech and a lot of friends who work for the fire dept and they find out for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
You had your medical yet?
The medical is your last step before you get your official call to.be hired.
When you go.for your.medical. you will.go through a series of tests. As far as how healthy you are. Chest xray. Blood tests. Ext... This Medical is where toy kuat make their weight requirement based in the doctors observation. If he sees your in decent shape and your like 15lbs over weight. He just may pass you. It all depends on the doctor that checks you.

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
The medical is your last step before you get your official call to.be hired.
When you go.for your.medical. you will.go through a series of tests. As far as how healthy you are. Chest xray. Blood tests. Ext... This Medical is where toy kuat make their weight requirement based in the doctors observation. If he sees your in decent shape and your like 15lbs over weight. He just may pass you. It all depends on the doctor that checks you.

I have had my medical before my psych. It isn't always the last step.

Fsanacore

Forum Crew Member
im guessing with a number of 812, i would be in a 2014 class or at least start getting things in the mail lol