FDNY EMS Candidates

Ericmark

Forum Probie
What number did they call up to (about) on the last list? Anybody know?

AronSham

Forum Probie
Hey guys, called DCAS today and list 7000 is up to 301 for eligibility but am still on a outstanding certification. Should I be worried or am I misunderstanding the meaning of outstanding in DCAS terminology. List number is 5*, anyone around that list number on a outstanding cert as well, or are you guys not on a outstanding cert?

Cenzo22

Forum Crew Member
Does up to 301 eligibility mean list numbers 1-301 or does it mean from our entire exam there are 301 eligible

Rory

Forum Crew Member
Correct me if I'm wrong someone but I believe it just means out of the entire list so far 301 are eligible

BFC991

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys, called DCAS today and list 7000 is up to 301 for eligibility but am still on a outstanding certification. Should I be worried or am I misunderstanding the meaning of outstanding in DCAS terminology. List number is 5*, anyone around that list number on a outstanding cert as well, or are you guys not on a outstanding cert?

I'm also on outstanding cert, list #8* exam 7000

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
When I went for my PAT Saturday, there was 90 people scheduled for the time I went and only 40 showed up. Don’t know what that means for those that didn’t show up but I would think they are removed from list. If that’s the case it should help the process for us. Just passing the info along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
My friend who is 15x on 7000 just got the call

Rory

Forum Crew Member
For everyone's concern I just left dcas. After investigating I was told an outstanding certification means you've been acknowledged by the agency you took the test for as an applicant. It does not mean your missing something. 9/25/2017

fdnyemt1

Forum Lieutenant
I’m assuming a lot of people on list 7000, either didn’t take their physicals, failed it, or didnt follow through since only 300 are eligible from that list

Rory

Forum Crew Member
I was the second round of physicals they called. We had about 150 called and about 70 showed up and some failed. But that's just my observation. Obviously I couldn't see all people at all times throughout

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
I think when they say 301 eligible they mean up to 301 but I am not positive about that