Hey

My investigatior is on vacation
And they pass my number according to thread

I submit final letter yesterday requested from diffrent investigator
Should I wait or call

bam5

Forum Crew Member
Do I spoke with another invesyigator

They said cuz my certificate expire in December this year all refresher course will be in feb

Manny06 when do u expire ??

True42

Forum Crew Member
Hahaha. I'm dying. Chill guys.. We're all trying to get to the same destination.. Bam5, I would call them asap and keep atop of things because my first time going through the process, my investigator retired and I got skipped over!

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
^comment of the day. I took a sh*t on myself reading that.

Haha I mean common.. how are you going to properly treat a patient if you cant even speak or write? I cant imagine some guy trying to save my life say, "I go taken blood pressure" lol--- what what are you going to do?

bam5

Forum Crew Member
So let me be more clear on things

I Do speak perfectly fine English and the type errors are thanks to my I-phone sometimes

So in case you need your blood pressure checked or not to be rude

We are all in this together

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Lets chilll...the fact that they are at least up to 411 is great news for all of us. And still filling up the 26th and 9th!

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Wait... So is there a January class that started today and there is also a January 26th and a Feb 9th class?? So there are 3 classes in 2 months? And then a March or April class most likely

leone02

Forum Probie
So...anyone want to take a wager at where the list will top out with these two dates?

I say 600...

for the rest of us its like sitting in a waiting room

but i'm really excited to hear more racist comments about people not speaking English on this forum, that gets me hard.