FDNY EMS Candidates

So...anyone want to take a wager at where the list will top out with these two dates?

I say 600...

for the rest of us its like sitting in a waiting room

but i'm really excited to hear more racist comments about people not speaking English on this forum, that gets me hard.

That's racist?

Remember the first rule (emtlife.com/rules) guys...
We take the "Be Polite" rule VERY seriously! We consider it our "First Rule". We do not tolerate ANY rudeness, profane or offensive language whatsoever. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be suspended or banned.

How long is the EMD training some I heard 3 months and I heard 6 months.... If it's 6 months that means the people in the Jan 12th class are going to be training for 9 months ??? (A extra 3 because they start with the EMS academy)

How long is the EMD training some I heard 3 months and I heard 6 months.... If it's 6 months that means the people in the Jan 12th class are going to be training for 9 months ??? (A extra 3 because they start with the EMS academy)

Emd is extra 2 months at metrotech. Along with 50 or so days for the EMT part

Ok so I'm going to the January 26th class which is going right into EMD there's no EMS academy for that class they said within a year and a half will go to the EMS academy.... Your saying I'm only gonna be training for 2 months initially ?

Ok so I'm going to the January 26th class which is going right into EMD there's no EMS academy for that class they said within a year and a half will go to the EMS academy.... Your saying I'm only gonna be training for 2 months initially ?
Ask your investigator the don't mind answering questions about the upcoming classes

I'm sure this has been answered previously, but can someone give me a short breakdown of what the medical entails? Thanks

Im #451 when are the next classes starting so i can estimate when i will get called

Im #451 when are the next classes starting so i can estimate when i will get called
How ya doin...welcome lol...I'm 492, and someone else on here is 483, latest we know of, is they are currently calling for a couple/few classes one being January 26th and the other being February 9th, and yesterday morning/afternoon they reached up to atleast #411, so we are crossing our fingers. Let us know if you get called :) You may even get called by the end of today ! Good Luck

Hey how are you? I heard how there doinf a class in January for dispatch class I might of heard wrong but thats what someone i know told me. Thata good to know there up to that already. If i get called ill let yall know and were almost in.

Good luck to you !

Hey how are you? I heard how there doinf a class in January for dispatch class I might of heard wrong but thats what someone i know told me. Thata good to know there up to that already. If i get called ill let yall know and were almost in.

Good luck to you !
what borough are you in?

i wouldnt think it would get too much higher because a lot of of defffered to the feb.9th class i did and im list number 244 and i know poeple before and after me that did the same. but i could see it getting to 500 or maybe 550...

How many more spots for Feb 9th do you think they have and how many per class do they take

Back