FDNY EMS Candidates

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone know who Join FDNY on facebook posted a picture that says "Now Hiring"??????

NYNJ

Forum Probie
Just got the call this morning!!!
Got a call yesterday afternoon from an investigator doing my final review asking for some stuff to finish my final review. (Additional copies of stuff I had already given them, they asked if anything has changed) Emailed it to him as soon as I got off the phone. Then this morning I got the phone call.

I deferred the jan 26th class and opted for feb 9th. She said feb 9th will have a 7-3 and a 3:30-11:30 class. They will continue to go through list numbers to fill up the jan 26th class first before they start filling the tour 2 and tour 3 spots for feb 9th.

I'm #34x on list 4004.

Get ready Bam5. You're up next!!

manny06

Forum Probie
Got a call yesterday afternoon from an investigator doing my final review asking for some stuff to finish my final review. (Additional copies of stuff I had already given them, they asked if anything has changed) Emailed it to him as soon as I got off the phone. Then this morning I got the phone call.

I deferred the jan 26th class and opted for feb 9th. She said feb 9th will have a 7-3 and a 3:30-11:30 class. They will continue to go through list numbers to fill up the jan 26th class first before they start filling the tour 2 and tour 3 spots for feb 9th.

I'm #34x on list 4004.

I'm #34x on list 4004.

Your close to the 340's or 350's

Mugs89

Forum Captain
This is great news, they are about 200 numbers from last appointed and still need to fill Jan 26th, and the morning/night Feb classes!

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
For anyone interested, when you go get your uniform, you get a ton of stuff from FDNY

5 pair of pants, 5 pair of t shirt, 5 pair golf shirts, jacket, sweater, class a's, 5 pair work shirt, work out clothes 3 pairs, boots and class a shoes, 2 belts, everyting hammed and patched with my name , turnout gear, hats, rain coat, gloves for lifting, white gloves bullet proof vest, and a few other things I forgot

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Emd. Jan 12 is all emd

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Does anyone know if Jan 12 is two classes or one? I know there's one going from 3:30-11:30 but do they have a second class at 07:00 am to 03:00 pm?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Great. Means more parking for us.

johnny chimpo

Forum Probie
Really hope I get called this week. Handed in everything I was asked to provide. They've apparently hired from behind me now too. I kept in touch with someone that was in my intake group and they haven't been called yet either.