FDNY EMS Candidates

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I'm sure this has been answered previously, but can someone give me a short breakdown of what the medical entails? Thanks

It was answered multiple times. Just keyword search it

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
BTW, next class after Feb is in april

Hunter118

Forum Captain
I'm sure this has been answered previously, but can someone give me a short breakdown of what the medical entails? Thanks
Naps89 what is your list number ? Im still waiting for my med and psych notice

JRellsz

Forum Crew Member
Just got called, 492 here, 26th is all emd, and they don't do ems training, they do that sometime later. And Feb. 9th isn't being officially offered yet as per my call, but I was put down for the 9th and I'll be called before the end of this month for the official offer. the 9th is both emt and emd but everyone does the ems training. On the phone the woman I had was really trying to convince to me to go to dispatch..it's really annoying. But I chose Feb. 9th 3:30-11:30

ariella

Forum Crew Member
Just got called, 492 here, 26th is all emd, and they don't do ems training, they do that sometime later. And Feb. 9th isn't being officially offered yet as per my call, but I was put down for the 9th and I'll be called before the end of this month for the official offer. the 9th is both emt and emd but everyone does the ems training. On the phone the woman I had was really trying to convince to me to go to dispatch..it's really annoying. But I chose Feb. 9th 3:30-11:30
I didnt get called is there someone i should speak too

emtlyfe79

Forum Probie
Hey...just curious. ..what was your exam #