FDNY EMS Candidates

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
I was the 12th one, leader that's what the scoring sheet said lol. How far back were you?

I originally went with the second group, but I had a minor problem with the ruin test hahahaha. So I was in the last group to go :( So I would have been in your group. I was wearing the hoody with Under Armour on the front

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
I originally went with the second group, but I had a minor problem with the ruin test hahahaha. So I was in the last group to go :( So I would have been in your group. I was wearing the hoody with Under Armour on the front

Oh yeah! I was the first one from ri that was gonna buy a teeny or sleep in the car lol

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I noticed they took who ever wanted to piss first, good thing I had to go

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
I noticed they took who ever wanted to piss first, good thing I had to go

yeah, they took the other 3 guys from my row in the very first group but not me. gotta admit i was kinda pissed lol, but i went with the second round. so alls good.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant

Oh yeah! I was the first one from ri that was gonna buy a teeny or sleep in the car lol

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant

I was in the front row on the left side against the wall. I was mainly talking to the people near me. So I don't recall you :( but hopefully I'll be seeing you soon!

How long did the drive take you bro

I drove in from Syracuse and that took about 4.5 hours. I got a hotel that was 15 minutes away from the testing site, so I had that going for me lol

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I was in the front row on the left side against the wall. I was mainly talking to the people near me. So I don't recall you :( but hopefully I'll be seeing you soon!

I drove in from Syracuse and that took about 4.5 hours. I got a hotel that was 15 minutes away from the testing site, so I had that going for me lol

That's great, I had a shift from 10pm to 8am the day of testing so I had little sleep but everything went smoothly

Anyone know which number we have to call tomorrow at 10?

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
That's great, I had a shift from 10pm to 8am the day of testing so I had little sleep but everything went smoothly

Anyone know which number we have to call tomorrow at 10?

One of the 2 numbers at the top of packet. Think it's cid. Not sure though

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
I was front row right on the aisle.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Oh you know that thing i was having a problem correcting Luke? Got it fixed that finally, new one shortly. Glad thats taken care of, was scaring the :censored::censored::censored::censored: outta me lol

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Oh you know that thing i was having a problem correcting Luke? Got it fixed that finally, new one shortly. Glad thats taken care of, was scaring the :censored::censored::censored::censored: outta me lol

I'm happy for you bro, congrats :beerchug:

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
You his just went to your local social security office and pick up the paperwork? I talked to a lady on the phone and said I had to mail in a form to get the information