FDNY EMS Candidates

When fdny calls me I can quit the same day, since fdny is full time I don't see having a second job unless per diem but with fdny on my resume I can get a per diem hospital job

Agreed

When do you guys think intake letters will go out for 1xx's and 2xx's?

When do you guys think intake letters will go out for 1xx's and 2xx's?

Spoke with cid when i got my results today. Said should be soon because most investigators were tied up in intakes today.... either finishing 3024 or starting us already.... just keep a lookout for those letters!

Spoke with cid when i got my results today. Said should be soon because most investigators were tied up in intakes today.... either finishing 3024 or starting us already.... just keep a lookout for those letters!

Lets hope so! im on 3024...if the're finishing that list thats good news for me and you guys.

No they don't, if they have someone drop out last minute or something, they'll call Friday to show up Monday morning

I'd love a call like that if I didn't make a class haha

Lets hope so! im on 3024...if the're finishing that list thats good news for me and you guys.

hells yeah it is. they are supposidly in intakes all week this week. idk how far up they went number wise, but from my understanding there arent many left on the 3024 list. are there?

I'd love a call like that if I didn't make a class haha

that'd be friggen awesome. Of course it would only be awesome after i prolly stopped crying like a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and vomiting casue im so damn nervous. oh then theres the whole fact of figuring out how to get there in 2 days... other than that it would be friggen awesome!!!

that'd be friggen awesome. Of course it would only be awesome after i prolly stopped crying like a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and vomiting casue im so damn nervous. oh then theres the whole fact of figuring out how to get there in 2 days... other than that it would be friggen awesome!!!

This is true. I worry about it everyday. Hoping everything goes good and quick. As little of the city bs as possible

hells yeah it is. they are supposidly in intakes all week this week. idk how far up they went number wise, but from my understanding there arent many left on the 3024 list. are there?

you think that the rest of 3024 would be in the April class?

from the way it sounds could be very possible. your just waiting on an academy call right?

from the way it sounds could be very possible. your just waiting on an academy call right?

Yup, i have one item that I need to submit to my investigator that I’m still waiting on but she said it shouldn’t hold me up if I were to get called for the 4/21 class. I hope that’s true.

Yup, i have one item that I need to submit to my investigator that I’m still waiting on but she said it shouldn’t hold me up if I were to get called for the 4/21 class. I hope that’s true.

Don't see why they would lie.
Good luck bro, you came this far

Im thinkin that theyll get up to maybe the 800s for april class, june probably into the 1000s and september will be a combo of really high numbers from 3024 and very low numbers from 4004

Im thinkin that theyll get up to maybe the 800s for april class, june probably into the 1000s and september will be a combo of really high numbers from 3024 and very low numbers from 4004

When's the next class after September? January?

depends how many people are left of 3024 if any, otherwise they could get up to 200 or 300

All they need is 25X and ill be happy haha (:

Back