FDNY EMS Candidates

nycliving

Forum Ride Along
Same here man i was told if the medical comes back i should get called exam 7000 list 7xx
Someone i know got a call today and is from exam 7000 I believe. Not sure of their list number. I just hipe tomorrow isnt the only day for the uniform pick up. If its not , then we still have a chance.

Matt556

Forum Probie
Someone i know got a call today and is from exam 7000 I believe. Not sure of their list number. I just hipe tomorrow isnt the only day for the uniform pick up. If its not , then we still have a chance.
yea i think today and tomorrow are the last days but you never know...good luck

AspiringFDNYEMT

Forum Crew Member
It does not mean that. Re educate yourself and look back further into this from

Hey Rory I know we can look back and see this question answered already, however would you mind explaining what an outstanding and not outstanding means I wanna hear your input if it’s not to much for you to simply type it? If you do mind and it’s such a huge issue than you can disregard will look what others have said.

Valley42

Forum Crew Member
Hey, anyone know how long the paperwork, ID picture day is. I go this Thursday before orientation on Monday. I searched this forum but didn’t see anything about how long it was. Just that people scheduled to go. Thank you. And congratulations to everyone going next Monday.

Stephanieyang

Forum Ride Along
Exam 8009 list#719

Anyone going to take PAT on 6/16/18 Saturday??? I received the letter last week and I am so thrilled that the hiring process finally gets to start!!

BoSoxNYC

Forum Probie
Hey, anyone know how long the paperwork, ID picture day is. I go this Thursday before orientation on Monday. I searched this forum but didn’t see anything about how long it was. Just that people scheduled to go. Thank you. And congratulations to everyone going next Monday.
Plan for about 4 hours on paperwork/picture day. It can vary depending on what else is going on at MetroTech but that's the average. Always arrive nice and early.

Congrats and good luck to all the new probies!

graycord

Forum Crew Member
Hey Rory I know we can look back and see this question answered already, however would you mind explaining what an outstanding and not outstanding means I wanna hear your input if it’s not to much for you to simply type it? If you do mind and it’s such a huge issue than you can disregard will look what others have said.

This thread is a good reminder of what is wrong with a lot of EMS people. Instead of actually being of help, he actually logs in to tell someone to read all 540+ pages of a thread that spans years instead of just saying what he knows. And these are the types of people that are applying for a job where it is your duty to help.