FDNY EMS Candidates

bigtimecards

Forum Probie
For anyone else who took their PAT on 5/12, I just got my intake letter. Its on 6/14

fdnyemt1

Forum Lieutenant
Did anyone that got called Thursday/Friday get their letter in the mail today? I didn’t get it yet and i got called Thursday

Delicadeza

Forum Probie
Ok so has anyone ever been on a outstanding certification then get called? im on 7000 list #720 and am very confused why i have not heard anything

I’m also on outstanding as of the last DCAS update on 5/27. I’ve never been outstanding before that, and I check every single week. From what I hear, it’s common to be put on outstanding while you’re under review by the supervisor before you get the call.

Delicadeza

Forum Probie
I’m also on outstanding as of the last DCAS update on 5/27. I’ve never been outstanding before that, and I check every single week. From what I hear, it’s common to be put on outstanding while you’re under review by the supervisor before you get the call.
By the way I’ve finished the whole process and I’m not missing anything, and never heard from my investigator about something missing or negative, so I’m assuming that’s what this is, and hopefully for you too.

nycliving

Forum Ride Along
Is friday the only day theyre going to have the uniform pick up ? I havent gotten nothing. And i just medically qualified tuesday. Called my investigator and it goes to voicemail. Im from Ex. 7000 #6xx

Matt556

Forum Probie
Is friday the only day theyre going to have the uniform pick up ? I havent gotten nothing. And i just medically qualified tuesday. Called my investigator and it goes to voicemail. Im from Ex. 7000 #6xx
Same here man i was told if the medical comes back i should get called exam 7000 list 7xx