FDNY EMS Candidates

Trainee7014

Forum Ride Along
Low 400s.. I’ll have to call and see what’s going on. My post office sucks, I had signed up for the state police exam. In the end, I never received my letter with the test date.:mad: I just pasted the age cut off age too

adnarim210

Forum Probie
Low 400s.. I’ll have to call and see what’s going on. My post office sucks, I had signed up for the state police exam. In the end, I never received my letter with the test date.:mad: I just pasted the age cut off age too

Omg You should definitely call and see what’s going on. It is possible the post office screwed up. My post office tends to suck too and delivered my letter a week late. Definitely follow up

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
To all asking questions that have been asked before and answered, do yourself a favor and just go back on this thread and you will have a million answers to EVERY SINGLE question you are asking.

Rory

Forum Crew Member
To all asking questions that have been asked before and answered, do yourself a favor and just go back on this thread and you will have a million answers to EVERY SINGLE question you are asking.
Not even worth saying it bro it’s not the same it used to be

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
Not even worth saying it bro it’s not the same it used to be

That's why I have AWOL on here, tried helping the probies and future probies, But when U deal with one smart a$$ I have no time for that. U just graduated this last class correct ?
Congrats. listen and follow instructions from your mentors and before you know it, off internship.

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
Has anyone ever failed the stairmaster part of the PAT and have any info on how retesting is done?

If you fail you just have to get a shot at it again don't remember how long so again read back on this thread. you will find good intel, I have posted great things to do while on the stair climber, hoodie keep your hands in your hoodie pocket or grab the weights, Breath thru your nose and out your mouth, (Keeps the cotton mouth away) sing a song in your head time will go bye quicker.

Rory

Forum Crew Member
That's why I have AWOL on here, tried helping the probies and future probies, But when U deal with one smart a$$ I have no time for that. U just graduated this last class correct ?
Congrats. listen and follow instructions from your mentors and before you know it, off internship.
Yea man. I see you trying it was appreciated it wouldn’t have been the same expirence. Learned a lot from you ima try doing right and helping out. I now get what you were going through homie

Joe319

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys. I'm new to this, List# 18x from exam 7031. First off, Good Luck to all FDNY hopefuls. I hope everyone steps up and crushes it when it's time. I wanted to know how far into exam 7031 they've gotten for this most recent academy class? Is the next class gonna be the "non-certified" group?

Matt556

Forum Probie
Hey guys quick question..i am on exam 7000 list number 720 and my number was skipped over and i never received anything reguarding why i was not called for the febuary academy ..as far as i know i did not have any issues with my process and my investigator dosent know what happened as well..anyone ever hear of anything like this happen?

Valley42

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys. I'm new to this, List# 18x from exam 7031. First off, Good Luck to all FDNY hopefuls. I hope everyone steps up and crushes it when it's time. I wanted to know how far into exam 7031 they've gotten for this most recent academy class? Is the next class gonna be the "non-certified" group?
They haven’t yet gotten to 7031. Not until October I believe. I’m #31x. Exam 7031.

Def26

Forum Crew Member
They haven’t yet gotten to 7031. Not until October I believe. I’m #31x. Exam 7031.
Yes they have. I’m 7031 list number 8x and I have a friend who was 7031 list number 6x and was one of the last people they called for the February class.

Def26

Forum Crew Member
They got to around give or take 60 something on the 7031 list. I have a friend who was 6x and was one of the last people called.