FDNY EMS Candidates

emtman01

Forum Probie
Any one taking fire test in April/June, I have 3 new fire prep books to build your test taking confidence as well all study material from a paid prep class geared around Fdny test. Trying to get rid of it. Message me if anyone is interested.

Harlemkid89

Forum Crew Member
Any one taking fire test in April/June, I have 3 new fire prep books to build your test taking confidence as well all study material from a paid prep class geared around Fdny test. Trying to get rid of it. Message me if anyone is interested.
Yeah i wanna take the april fire Exam !

spaceferret

lvl: pumpkinslayer
Yep I do, from i can tell she's very helpful and responsive if you have questions
Yeah she is. She told me she's from trini lol. Anyway yeah she answered all my questions and everything. Btw If you were terminated because of something that really wasn't your fault and only terminated once, is that something to worry about?

Jaybone977

Forum Crew Member
hey I'm test number 6003 list number 32X I spoke with my investigator (K.Currico) i asked if i needed to give her any more stuff for the job and she said that she'd contact me if theres anything else needed. I asked her about the academy and she said Hang tight. I'm assuming that is good news? opinions and comments are welcome thanks

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Anyone in the academy right now?
If so, did you hear anything about getting new cargo pants