FDNY EMS Candidates

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
That's amazing. They didn't count CEVO 3 for me when I did it -___-

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
Really? I'm sorry about that buddy. I wish I knew that earlier or atleast came on this site when you got your number so you knew.
I didn't find out about this website until after I finished a majority of my process lol. It's cool brother. My academy date is around the corner anyways. Nothing I really need to get bent out of shape over anymore. I'm more focused on running 2+ miles in the next few weeks

Bigtimewill09

Forum Ride Along
Under application for exam 7000, is the selective certifications different from licenses and certificates?

For example, if I am certified in CEVO, Hazmat, etc would that go under selective certifications? The reason I ask is cause they only allow a max of 6 entries for licenses and certifications.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
I'm 115* and still haven't gotten called
It's weird how they kind of go out of order when I was called last class ppl with higher numbers then mine were called first also. Are u all cleared for academy? if no news by tomorrow try to contact your investigator

emsc

Forum Crew Member
It's weird how they kind of go out of order when I was called last class ppl with higher numbers then mine were called first also. Are u all cleared for academy? if no news by tomorrow try to contact your investigator
Yeah all clear. Everything was done and handed in months ago. Contacted my investigator she said she had no information at this Time. I'm thinking about contacting a head investigator.

irene diakos

Forum Probie
Yeah all clear. Everything was done and handed in months ago. Contacted my investigator she said she had no information at this Time. I'm thinking about contacting a head investigator.
The head investigator won't give out any information. they will tell u the same thing your investigator did. I already tried. I mean i would u call and they tell u different keep us updated because I was told nothing. And I hate being in the dark

Sweet Tee

Forum Crew Member
My number is 154* and haven't gotten anything yet. I was really hoping and praying to get into July.
Ok so we're in the same boat. At the rate they're going we will most likely be In the October academy. My investigator told me October from the beginning.

irene diakos

Forum Probie
I was just told nothing. even though when I had my medical, someone who works at metrotech told us we most likely will be in July just to finish the exam #.

emsc

Forum Crew Member
The head investigator won't give out any information. they will tell u the same thing your investigator did. I already tried. I mean i would u call and they tell u different keep us updated because I was told nothing. And I hate being in the dark
Same. What's your list number. And after sending 3 emails to my investigator and her kinda gettin piseed at me. She finally did something and called me back hours later saying they were missing information.

irene diakos

Forum Probie
Same. What's your list number. And after sending 3 emails to my investigator and her kinda gettin piseed at me. She finally did something and called me back hours later saying they were missing information.
My list # is 154* I have all my crap set for months too and I haven't gotten anything

irene diakos

Forum Probie
I don't even know if they reached your number yet. I know they have passed mine. Maybe hold out until you know they are up to your number
I called DCAS and it says the last appointed was 1598 and last certified was 1422.5. I dont know how they got a half number but like i dont know wtf that means at this point for me

Sweet Tee

Forum Crew Member
I called DCAS and it says the last appointed was 1598 and last certified was 1422.5. I dont know how they got a half number but like i dont know wtf that means at this point for me
My number is 152* I haven't gotten a call. I don't think they're even done with the 1200s. And they're skipping ppl as well