FDNY EMS Candidates

ndtyank49

Forum Probie
I got the call last friday, and still haven't received the official paperwork in the mail yet. Too soon to be getting worried about it? Has anyone else got the paperwork yet?

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
Thats because the roshe runs are not running shoes. Poor name on their part. Stay away from frees unless you are a very light person. I swear by my flex furys. But anything with lunar foam soles are good

Lol originally roshes were advertised to be a good shoe for running on clay paved tracks. Slowly people started to figure out it's more of a "I work in retail and need something really light and comfortable" kind of shoe.

Teej92

Forum Crew Member
I say we hold out till Monday before we call. We still have a few more days

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
So can anyone answer this for me.... I had written down all of the times I need to go in for things on the 18th, 20th and I forgot the time slots. In not sure if uniform sizing was 3pm or 3:30 pm...

Teej92

Forum Crew Member
Last time I called my investigator was Tuesday. She told me my paperwork is in review by the senior investigators. I'm number 51x on 5003. I was previously disqualified bc I was overweight. After I got cleared it may I thought I was all set. When I called her she said that there are people still waiting for three tests ago and they call from list number? Wtf? Can anyone help me understand that

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
So can anyone answer this for me.... I had written down all of the times I need to go in for things on the 18th, 20th and I forgot the time slots. In not sure if uniform sizing was 3pm or 3:30 pm...

You'll get a letter with all the dates and times. Also beneficiary forms which would need to be filled out for orientation

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain

On the 18th I got 12 pm at MetroTech, the 22 Uniform fitting I took 8 am instead of 3 pm offer

ChrisEMT44

Forum Probie
I got the call last friday, and still haven't received the official paperwork in the mail yet. Too soon to be getting worried about it? Has anyone else got the paperwork yet?
I just got my paperwork today and got the call Friday

Joseph taye

Forum Probie
Just finished applying to exam 7000 on dcas, is there anything i have to do for fdny speratly? Or would dcas just send it out to fdny?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
There are different dates for fittings. Different dates and times.