FDNY EMS Candidates

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Any one coming down to metrotech for 1 o clock tonight?

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Met with my investigator yesterday to give him something. Told him i would be out of the country in March for a week. He said to let him know the dates because they will be filling academies in march also. But he is also a very confusing guy so take this information as you please lol

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Met with my investigator yesterday to give him something. Told him i would be out of the country in March for a week. He said to let him know the dates because they will be filling academies in march also. But he is also a very confusing guy so take this information as you please lol

Im not too sure how swift some of these investigators are but if he really thinks you have a shot at a March/April academy sitting at list # 102X that is AWESOME

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Ya with that number he'd normally have to wait till the summer or fall class...but a year that starts with 3 classes in the first two months isn't normal.

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Im not too sure how swift some of these investigators are but if he really thinks you have a shot at a March/April academy sitting at list # 102X that is AWESOME

lol i was surprised also. But who knows. if you check my signature everything is flying by. Saturday i will be done with everything

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
lol i was surprised also. But who knows. if you check my signature everything is flying by. Saturday i will be done with everything

Im hoping for you man... Keep us updated please whenever you talk to your investigator or anyone. Thanks!

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Ya with that number he'd normally have to wait till the summer or fall class...but a year that starts with 3 classes in the first two months isn't normal.

Jan 12 and jan 20 each have about 35 people, so 70 together, that's not even the size of one regular class

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Also, good luck to everyone. I'm a few days away from being in the academy. I wish everyone luck, I just spend a year ripping my hair out daily waiting for a phone call or letter haha

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Also, good luck to everyone. I'm a few days away from being in the academy. I wish everyone luck, I just spend a year ripping my hair out daily waiting for a phone call or letter haha

Congrats on getting the call, good luck in the academy!

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Are you on list 4004 or 5003? You have a long process ahead of you. It took me a year and a half to get an offer. Good luck
Yes I'm off of exam 4004 lol I did my intake and physical just waiting on the psych and med. im guessing I will make the Oct. Academy but it seems as if they're moving fast. Thnxs bro good luck to u also