FDNY EMS Candidates

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Random question but has anyone with a list # above around 375 heard if your employment verificationstatus went out yet? 48x here and still nothing sent to current or past employer.

I'm 11XX and my previous and current employers recieved them last month

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Not everyone receives something. My employers never received anything. I've also never got fired or quit, and both of my employers were my current employer, I had no past employers

bam5

Forum Crew Member
Good morning

I am still waiting for a call. List number 36x
I see her name often repeated on this forum
But confused on who she is. Peggy Quinn

Should I call her ???

NYNJ

Forum Probie
Good morning

I am still waiting for a call. List number 36x
I see her name often repeated on this forum
But confused on who she is. Peggy Quinn

Should I call her ???

She's the deputy director of CID. The head honcho. The boss of all your investigators. Awesome lady, I got to meet her. But I wouldn't go directly to her first. Talk to your investigator first and then take it from there.

NYNJ

Forum Probie
Hey NYNj

Thanks for the info. Not stepping on anyone toes

Did you get call??

Nope, still waiting.

And of course if your investigator is anything like mine, they won't tell you anything lol

I'm dying to know what number they're up to this morning. Emssg got called and is in the 300s, but that's the only 3xx I've heard of so far. Anybody hear of any other people in the 300s getting called?

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
emssg also says he scored an 85 on exam 4004 and got a higher list number than guys on here who scores 80's. I think hes shooting bullsh** at us

bam5

Forum Crew Member
Spoke to my investigator

She said I still under review
Can really understand that

My paper work has been completed for 6 month now
And I was not ask anything more since then

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Im actually waiting for a list number on 5003... But I have been following this forum for like 8 months so I know whats going on and the process by now. I will score an 80 on 5003 so hoping for a # around 200-250.

Glenn

Forum Crew Member
Did anyone in the 1200 and up get a letter for the psych and medical yet ? I had my intake interview nov 25th. List #136X
Are you on list 4004 or 5003? You have a long process ahead of you. It took me a year and a half to get an offer. Good luck

Glenn

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations to all who were called, and good luck you'll do great. Everyone be safe with the with traveling and the winter weather starting to kick in. Keep us updated : . Hoping they reach my number !!
Thank JRellsz, hopefully they call you soon. I hope that we don't have issues getting to Fort Totten in the bad weather. When I get there, I am going to see if we can get car pools going since parking suck from what I hear.

Glenn

Forum Crew Member
Random question but has anyone with a list # above around 375 heard if your employment verificationstatus went out yet? 48x here and still nothing sent to current or past employer.
You can Call DCAS at 212-669-1357, option 2 and get more info using your SS number. Also try reaching out to Peggy Quinn if your investigator does not have any answers for you. I even called Dean Tow at 718-999-1164 for more answers. He is the of candidate investigations for the FDNY. Good Luck

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Thank JRellsz, hopefully they call you soon. I hope that we don't have issues getting to Fort Totten in the bad weather. When I get there, I am going to see if we can get car pools going since parking suck from what I hear.

People do car pools, usually parking isn't that bad, I never heard of people having issues

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I'd probably do an hour, but there could be some truths to what they are saying