Faith to stay ok

OP
OP
Amelia

Amelia

You're stuck w/ me now (insert evil laughter here)
I could not agree with you more.

gnosis

Forum Crew Member
Gonna have to side with the nopers. I like the job, it's fun and I do like helping people, but it's not a "calling" and faith doesn't really play into it.

RefriedEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Damn all you nopers to hell!!!, It is a calling from Jesus!! that makes me save your decrepit lives from the embrace of hell! Take Jesus hand or burn in everlasting fire sinners!

OnceAnEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Damn all you nopers to hell!!!, It is a calling from Jesus!! that makes me save your decrepit lives from the embrace of hell! Take Jesus hand or burn in everlasting fire sinners!

This guy.

buddy_christ.jpg

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
No, the new Pope said there is no hell. I like that guy.

Anjel

Forum Angel
You can be religious and not be a Jesus freak. What I do in my personal life is my business. I'm not going to shove it down people's throats are make fun of others beliefs that are different than mine.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
the best summarisation of the topic ive seen in the media:

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Faith that I may be able to help someone? Absolutely. Faith in any other sense of the word, absolutely not. Something about "faith" and religious beliefs just doesn't sit right with me.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Not what I was saying. You can be religious and not be a jesus freak.

Sure, I guess. But some people use pejoratives like that to refer to anyone with religious beliefs. Like many words or phrases, the meaning depends on the context in which it is used.

And given the context here - this thread is about "faith", there has been no mention at all of evangelism - it's quite reasonable for one to take your statement as a reference to religion at all, not just proseletyzers.

RefriedEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Faith that I may be able to help someone? Absolutely. Faith in any other sense of the word, absolutely not. Something about "faith" and religious beliefs just doesn't sit right with me.

You and your big eyed kittah will burn in everlasting hellfire for that!