Faces behind the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we continuing the other one that fortsmithman started or gonna stick with this one? If this one, here is a quote from what I posted there:

Heh, I remember seeing your pictures in the other thread. Who takes your pictures? They do a great job.

I also remember how new people to the forums used to post their pictures and never posted again. It discouraged me from posting my picture, but I guess since I've been here a little while (not too long though) and I don't think I am going anywhere so I guess I'll post mine.

me.jpg

I was trying out my school EMT uniform when I first started taking the class; trying to look good, boredum, showed it to some friends online, but ended up disliking it. :(

I was taking another class that required me to wear scrubs, and I wore scrubs that were peacock color, and they were too big for me (don't have a pictue thankfully). I hated them also. I eventually found these very nice navy blue scrubs that fit me almost perfectly (except my behind is still too big for them and it's pretty tight there :s).... so here is a recent picture of me playing Guitar Hero 5 in scrubs.

guitarnscrubs-small.jpg

Now I demand that you remove these pictures (actually I can remove them since they are uploaded on my server, hehe, but I'll keep 'em for show)!

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i upload a picture?

EMT in Monterey/ Santa Cruz Counties.

These were actually taken for a photo class lol.

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

how do i upload a picture?
Well, if you got the picture on your computer and you know where it is at then you can go http://www.imageshack.us/ to upload it. You can copy and paste the direct link between img bbcode tags on the forum to display the picture.

Code:
[img]direct link[/img]

Well since yall dug up an old thread...here...

Havin fun!!!
0112092344.jpg

Cheesin!!!
rodeo2.jpg

Not havin fun!!!
081307_0902b.jpg

And more pics of me since I am sending it to a friend via phone I decided to upload them here.

schoolid.jpg

A picture from my school ID.

afterwork.jpg

Me after working at Wing Stop for 8 hours.

Going on a date tomorrow so we were talking about how my hair should be, and she said a fohawk. Anyhow before that, I sent her the afterwork picture to show her what I look like right now, and then the school idea is like my bs semi-fohawk fake blah blah picture. :P

I guess this is the moment to ask too since I've gotten mix responses. Do I really look young? Like Jr. High/High School still? Not that I don't mind, but a lot of people don't even believe I'm over 18. I'm turning 21 in September.

Do I really look young? Like Jr. High/High School still? Not that I don't mind, but a lot of people don't even believe I'm over 18. I'm turning 21 in September.
Aww... Justin Bieber with a hair cut...

Feelings... hurt. :( Can somebody do a 12-lead on me? I am starting to have some chest pain.

Well since yall dug up an old thread...here...

Not havin fun!!!
081307_0902b.jpg

Dude I don't know what drugs you are on here but you look pretty smashed (I suspect ketamine and/or something ending in 'onium') .... I want some :D

When I figure out how to Photoshop myself into some pictures my friend who is a HEMS Registrar sent over I will post it up .... well I dno, he wears a blue flight suit hmmm

I'm not too sure about right then but later I was put on the morphine jeopardy machine...which i liked B)

I'm not too sure about right then but later I was put on the morphine jeopardy machine...which i liked B)

Oh Good, you are from TN as well. Bring that bad boy over here bubba, we'll crank the PCA up and put a crazy straw on it!

lol.

Mines on my profile. :P

mine is on my profile too..just easier than uploading and then importing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back