Faces behind the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

Forum Chief
And more pics of me since I am sending it to a friend via phone I decided to upload them here.

schoolid.jpg

A picture from my school ID.

afterwork.jpg

Me after working at Wing Stop for 8 hours.

Going on a date tomorrow so we were talking about how my hair should be, and she said a fohawk. Anyhow before that, I sent her the afterwork picture to show her what I look like right now, and then the school idea is like my bs semi-fohawk fake blah blah picture. :p

I guess this is the moment to ask too since I've gotten mix responses. Do I really look young? Like Jr. High/High School still? Not that I don't mind, but a lot of people don't even believe I'm over 18. I'm turning 21 in September.

Dude, clean your mirror it's streaky!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Well since yall dug up an old thread...here...

Havin fun!!!
0112092344.jpg

Cheesin!!!
rodeo2.jpg

Not havin fun!!!
081307_0902b.jpg

Ooooh, hey cowboy ;) :p

Was it really worth the head injuries? Knowing what my bf lives with from his bullriding days I just can't see how it's really really worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

Was it really worth the head injuries? Knowing what my bf lives with from his bullriding days I just can't see how it's really really worth it.

But it's so hot....

ChorusD

Forum Crew Member

No...not worth it...that picture was shortly after my helicopter ride and emergency splenectomy and i gotta take my boots off to count all my concussions :p Well maybe not that many but five or six...

The last straw was the day i got my arm broke, radius/ulna, because I couldn't get away quick enough because of my broken fibula from a few weeks before.

But it was fun...

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

tekken1096

Forum Probie
Hey look, it's Mr. Chris!

Oh and for anyone who's interested in what that sexy building is behind me, that's the infamous Versace mansion in Miami Beach :)

IMG_0899.jpg

MusicMedic

Forum Captain

Oh and for anyone who's interested in what that sexy building is behind me, that's the infamous Versace mansion in Miami Beach :)

Henchman for the Mafia?

Looking sharp

ChorusD

Forum Crew Member

IMG_0899.jpg

Hey, I've been there. I think...that's the place where they shot the guy on his front porch aint it? If so then I been there.

AtalantaAsh

Forum Probie
Check my profile. Pic was taken recently at my full time job, O'Reilly Auto Parts. Sadly EMS is my second job, I can't wait til that changes!

tekken1096

Forum Probie
Yep, that's the one ChorusD. I believe he was returning home and was unlocking that gate that's shown in the picture when he was shot in the back of the head at point blank range :(

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
Here's one of me at the Annual take back the night march. I am in the reflective coat holding the banner at the beginning. The lady who is holding up the other side is my town's mayor. It was chilly and I forgot my gloves.

5015176101_c9c78efe64_b.jpg

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Might as well play the game lol....

Here is me and Sheriff White (Im in black)
l85538c5dee41bd8ed92680.jpg

Lt. General Hughes and I
lc88aeed9babc01aa7ec5f9.jpg

My Class President campagin picture haha
image025ho.jpg

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
62221_1338834325752_1677970081_657021_6529283_n.jpg

Voodoo1

Forum Crew Member
welcome to the great white north eh!

Attachments