EMS Patch

trevor1189

Forum Captain
We don't buy our patches, but for the stickers that a lot of us put on our cars, yeah, ID necessary

Ok, thanks. I mean it makes sense you don't want people running around in shirts with state dept of health patches that have no training. But I didn't know if this was just a local thing or if it was standard practice.

tydek07

Forum Captain
We have to show our ID whenever we go in to get a new patch put on a shirt. Actually, the first time you get your patch (be it EMT or Medic), you have to have a piece of paper signed by management. We get all of patches from the same place, so they keep you on file. Now I know this is just for our company and this store... but it seems to work out good.

As for the state patch, I will look around and see if I can find a ND patch for you. But honestly, I have never seen one myself :p... only have seen NR patches up here. If I do find one, I will PM you. Have you looked on EBAY for patches? They tend to be cheap there and also there is usually a good variety.

Take Care,

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I received my original patches at my orientation, incidently, right after they had photo=copies our credentials. I went to a police supply store a few moths later to get more-- and was never asked for my certification... Strange...

I do know that in order to buy anything that says "Nationally Registered EMT-B" from NREMT, you need to log in and show proof of cert, and they control how many you can buy at a time, at least on the website.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I received my original patches at my orientation, incidently, right after they had photo=copies our credentials. I went to a police supply store a few moths later to get more-- and was never asked for my certification... Strange...

I do know that in order to buy anything that says "Nationally Registered EMT-B" from NREMT, you need to log in and show proof of cert, and they control how many you can buy at a time, at least on the website.

Get them here with no proof.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=nremt+patch&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I've also seen them for sale elsewhere.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
i cant PM yet. very new to the forum so ill get my 10 posts in and get back to you. what state are you from btw?

Post count has nothing to do with PM's. It's a 10 post minimum to post any advertising.