EMS Patch

traumaangel26

Forum Crew Member
I am want to collect EMT-B, EMT-I, and EMT-P patches from all the states. If you are able to help me out please email me at **removed**. I am willing to pay for the patches. I want to get them from all 50 states. B)

**CL edit: please contact the member via PM**

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I am want to collect EMT-B, EMT-I, and EMT-P patches from all the states. If you are able to help me out please email me at email. I am willing to pay for the patches. I want to get them from all 50 states. B)

Watch the email address! Spammers can tell when it is an address and then send tons of junk mail. Maybe something like this is better:

traumaangel26 (at) aol (dot) com

For WA state check Blumenthals in Spokane. They are on-line. You have to call them to order patches, If it dosent work PM me.

medic417

The Truth Provider
You can buy most of them on ebay.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'll check. I think I can get the patches at Neves here in ABQ.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Watch the email address! Spammers can tell when it is an address and then send tons of junk mail. Maybe something like this is better:

traumaangel26 (at) aol (dot) com

That's not allowed here either. All contact information is to be shared via PM and not on the forum.

John Legg

Forum Probie
PM me. I would be happy to send you one of our local patches along with a free NEMSA patch.

John Legg
National EMS Association

DevilDuckie

Forum Crew Member
Strict punishment must follow, or he'll never learn. I'm in favor of cane lashings. :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Strict punishment must follow, or he'll never learn. I'm in favor of cane lashings. :p

Since you mentioned it, you're first....

whip01z.gif

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Ten lashes with a wet noodle!!

I think my dad might have an extra Mississippi patch... I'll try to remember to ask him about it over the weekend and get it to you somehow.

trevor1189

Forum Captain
just a quick question when you guys go to buy your emt-b/emt-p patches do they ask for proof of your credentials? I know where I live they require your pa emt cert number to sell you anything with the official pa doh emt marking on it.

OP
OP
traumaangel26

traumaangel26

Forum Crew Member
just a quick question when you guys go to buy your emt-b/emt-p patches do they ask for proof of your credentials? I know where I live they require your pa emt cert number to sell you anything with the official pa doh emt marking on it.
They don't check here. Never heard of that before If its a problem don't worry bout it

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
We don't buy our patches, but for the stickers that a lot of us put on our cars, yeah, ID necessary