Do the clothes really make the man?

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I hate jumpsuits, they're so hard to deal with while peeing. (Girls can't stand up to pee... have to disrobe my entire 'top', roll it up, keep it from falling on/dragging on the nasty bathroom floor.)

I'm glad my agency doesn't have badges on our street uniforms. We have them, but they're on our Class B's & A's. Which we rarely wear. We have agency patches, but no badges. I'm fine with that.

But as a girl, I vote no to jumpsuits! :D

Do you pee so much that its an actual problem/concern over the steps necessary to do so?

I poop a lot. Probably cause I am full of Shyte...jumpsuits are not a gender concern as there are many men who sit to pee as well or should.

OP
OP
DrParasite

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
As a LEO I would never wear my badge ever if i didn't have a means to protect it, because there are folks out there that give different treatment to people with a badge.
what exactly do you mean by this?
FWIW I have to wear a badge at work, and it was almost a deciding factor on me not taking the job, i thoroughly hate having a badge, and no means of defending it.
what exactly do you mean by this?

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
what exactly do you mean by this?what exactly do you mean by this?

There are inherit dangers in my opinion that come with wearing a badge. People expect you to protect them ect. I would never wear my badge that says "New York state police- parole officer. Badge number 1234" without having my service weapon and a means of retention(handcuffs) on me. At my ems job I work for the sheriffs office EMS unit. Which is mainly comprised of people like me who work part time ems full time Leo. I work on a cct rig as an assistant to the CC-P. On our uniforms we have to wear badges which was almost a deal breaker on me actually taking the job. However I decided I needed some experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I hate jumpsuits, they're so hard to deal with while peeing. (Girls can't stand up to pee... have to disrobe my entire 'top', roll it up, keep it from falling on/dragging on the nasty bathroom floor.)

710G243rXVL._SL1500_.jpg