Deer vs. car

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
It's that time of year already down here in the southland, but I will admit I have no idea when/where this collision occured. Don't scroll down in the presence of the kiddies unless you want them to see what Bambi looks like turned inside out. For all of you gore-seekers, here you go... :p

Redirect to correct post

Last edited by a moderator:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Those links wont work for us because they're linked to your gmail account. If you'd like to post your password then I'm sure it would work fine :)

JDFEMS

Forum Probie
LOL, yeah, HURRY IT UP!!! Post that P-word, Privacy be Damned!!! I wanna see Bambiburger!!!!! J/K!!!

FF894

Forum Captain
Yeah, you gotta throw these on PhotoBucket.com......

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
or just email them to me - fm_emt AT pbp DOT net

I'll host them for ya.

OP
OP
Tincanfireman

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Thanks for your patience in waiting for the pictures. Hope y'all like them!!

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

OP
OP
Tincanfireman

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
or just email them to me - fm_emt AT pbp DOT net

I'll host them for ya.

Thank you for the offer, but I used Photobucket's server space instead :p

Last edited by a moderator:

gradygirl

TROUBLE
HOLY :censored::censored::censored::censored:!!! Did the :censored::censored::censored::censored:in' thing explode or something?

OP
OP
Tincanfireman

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
No idea, though I'd have like to see how much cushion got sucked up off the seat! :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
HOLY :censored::censored::censored::censored:!!! Did the :censored::censored::censored::censored:in' thing explode or something?

panic1.gif

Yeah, what she said.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
wow. just wow. That's going to leave a mark!

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
You should have left out the pictures with the deer and said it was a pedestrian vs vehicle accident! That would have caused an a major uproar!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Looking at the pictures again I think I noticed something that could have made this a lot worse.

The second to last picture, in the grocery bag the white objects look like something you would by for a child. Looking at the pictures of the back seat, I didn't see a car seat. I'm hoping that there wasn't a child in the car.

FF894

Forum Captain
Wow. I have a pretty strong stomach and that made me wince a little. This must have been a 50+ mph strike?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
You should have left out the pictures with the deer and said it was a pedestrian vs vehicle accident! That would have caused an a major uproar!
True. Oh god that would have been funny.

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
omg that is so disgusting... LMAO!! I'd hate to be in that car - a bloody shower just doesn't appeal to me. ;)

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
I wonder if the sodas in the backseat are still any good