Christmas Shift

Anjel

Forum Angel
Im off christmas and on new years eve. Only till 2030 though...so i can get my groove on.

Joe

Forum Captain
im working 1400 on christmas eve to 0200 on christmas morning. that will be a sweet 2 hours of double time haha

WolfmanHarris

Forum Asst. Chief
im working 1400 on christmas eve to 0200 on christmas morning. that will be a sweet 2 hours of double time haha

We get paid double for the entire shift when it starts on Christmas. Great for the Christmas night shift, crummy for the Christmas Eve night shift.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
0415-1630 Christmas eve and day. not scheduled for NYE but I was contemplating picking up a shift, it's hard to turn down holiday pay and as some of the people I'm closer to on here know, I'm not a huge fan of holidays with my family. Always turns into an argument.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
18 hrs of time an a half for Christmas eve at the part time job for holiday pay, and another 12 for Christmas day pay at the FT job.

and i'm off NYE, and get 12 hours of holiday pay for NYD night shift.

paychecks should be nice

Joe

Forum Captain
0415-1630 Christmas eve and day. not scheduled for NYE but I was contemplating picking up a shift, it's hard to turn down holiday pay and as some of the people I'm closer to on here know, I'm not a huge fan of holidays with my family. Always turns into an argument.

yup sums up my family :)

WhiskeySix5

Forum Crew Member
A Shift, so I am on the schedule for 24's Christmas and NYE.... Come to thing of it, next year A Shift has all the major holidays but Labor Day....

I have a wife and kids, but we will just do Christmas on Christmas eve... the kids will never know the difference!

W

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
A Shift, so I am on the schedule for 24's Christmas and NYE.... Come to thing of it, next year A Shift has all the major holidays but Labor Day....

I have a wife and kids, but we will just do Christmas on Christmas eve... the kids will never know the difference!

W

I like your style. It's only a number on a calendar. Who says you can't pick what day you want to celebrate it on?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I work graveyard on Christmas Eve, Christmas, and on New Years Eve too, all 10 hour shifts. I don't know if I'll get paid extra because they have us on probation forever and they tend to not give anything to probies. :\