BossyCow down, send regards se vous plaiz.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
http://www.emtlife.com/member.php?u=1132

After helping get her husband back to health last year, Ms "Bossycow" suffered a fall on her property and has been sidelined from her former level of activity in the EMS community indefinitely.

Please send your regards, flowers, Starbucks cards etc. to the URL above.
(Down but not out, I says!).
;)

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks all for the well wishes. As Mycroft blabbed, I fell on slippery steps on my front porch and fractured three bones in my lumbar spine. I'm healing, but have had to take a hiatus from EMS and SAR. I've let my EMT-B lapse as it was coming up for renewal and ditto my Instructor certs. Some times the universe whispers in your ear and other times they pull out the bazookas.

I'm at home with rural dial up internet access so it makes downloading things difficult. I'm spending time with my husband, dogs, cats, chickens and sometimes even my kids. I'll poke my head in from time to time, but can't make a habit of it.

Thanks again for all the good wishes and positive vibes!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I hope you get well soon and wish you a speed recovery!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hope you a speedy recovery. Hang in there. While we often disagreed your passion for EMS is something that seems to be lacking in many new EMS'ers.

Catch you later. :beerchug:

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Yeah, I blabbed.

If you get around to Sequim, you might be mingling with some of my former law enforcement cohorts.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hoping the best for ya! We'll miss you being around

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Hoping for a speedy and complete recovery

reaper

Working Bum
You are letting a few fractured vertebra's keep you down? I thought you were tough!

just kidding. Take it easy and enjoy the hubby, while you have the time.

medic417

The Truth Provider
You are letting a few fractured vertebra's keep you down? I thought you were tough!

They just don't make vollys like they used to. Wheres the dedication? Wheres the passion? Wouldn't have happened if she was a Professional.:p

Just poking fun bossy. Get well and come battle some more. ;)

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
Thanks all for the well wishes. As Mycroft blabbed, I fell on slippery steps on my front porch and fractured three bones in my lumbar spine. I'm healing, but have had to take a hiatus from EMS and SAR. I've let my EMT-B lapse as it was coming up for renewal and ditto my Instructor certs. Some times the universe whispers in your ear and other times they pull out the bazookas.

I'm at home with rural dial up internet access so it makes downloading things difficult. I'm spending time with my husband, dogs, cats, chickens and sometimes even my kids. I'll poke my head in from time to time, but can't make a habit of it.

Thanks again for all the good wishes and positive vibes!

Ouch. Yeah I know a little about that. It hurts... a lot. I also know the human body wants to heal if properly encouraged, which I think is something you will do.

Good luck, Bossy.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Hope you recover quickly, enjoy the rest, make 'em pamper you, and get back on your feet soon.