Belt

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Pager and radio. Very rarely a multitool.

If I'm working our racetrack on days where the motorcycles are racing I will toss on the raptors. Their gear is pretty hard to cut with standard sheers.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I go light, only two pouches: my SOG Powerlock multitool and a small little glove pouch (3x pair of gloves, a penlight, CPR mouth shield and an emesis bag) and my radio when not in station. Everything else I need is pretty much in our jump bag.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Leatherman wave and little flashlight together. Radio clipped to pocket.

DieselBolus

Forum Crew Member
Actually when I'm carrying concealed I like to use a cross draw shoulder holster for my portable suction. I don't want to print and have any sheeple freak out. I think the PUMA has a great capacity for its size.

1.925854puma_1.jpg

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
Actually when I'm carrying concealed I like to use a cross draw shoulder holster for my portable suction. I don't want to print and have any sheeple freak out. I think the PUMA has a great capacity for its size.

1.925854puma_1.jpg
I respectfully disagree. As an expert tactical armchair medic, I only have so much room in my 300 piece galls trauma kit(complete with dora bandaids). I strive to be as prepared, yet as covert as possible, so I always rely on my tactical turkey baster to get the job done. This critical piece of equipment is a staple of any tactical operator/ninja's emergency airway kit, and it's also tactical black.
baster.jpg

Attachments

• baster.jpg
    baster.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 242

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
I don't care what kind of glass that is, everyone knows that polymer is the way of the future. Noob.
That turnkey baster should be sprayed matte black, so it won't produce any sun glint.
Uh no. Do you know how much weight that paint would add? Like 0.05 grams. Way too heavy. Every high speed, low drag Tactical Medic knows that weight should be kept to a minimum.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Uh no. Do you know how much weight that paint would add? Like 0.05 grams. Way too heavy. Every high speed, low drag Tactical Medic knows that weight should be kept to a minimum.
That's why every good medic has a basic to carry everything for him

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Does the turkey baster fold up into a pouch I can carry on my belt? And do I need a CCW permit to carry it?

cjclrkk

Forum Ride Along
ive got a glove pouch on my belt along with a pair of EDP gloves and the keys to the bus then my phone wallet radio shears pen light and scope in my pockets