Background check

buzzer400

Forum Ride Along
I’m in the process of interviewing an EMT in NY named John Bash. Does anyone have any experience with him?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
He's an awesome guy, definitely recommend him for the job.......

If this is how you do background checks, I worry greatly about your company.....

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Had a one night stand with him. 10/10 would recommend

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Do not hire him! Horrible employee and lousy lay.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
While I have everyone's attention, I too am interviewing a John Smith from California. Anyone know anything about him?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
I worked with his cousin, John Doe, for years.... likes to blend in with the crowd, didn't want to call attention to himself, sorta liked to remain anonymous. Never slept with him, so I don't know how good he is in bed....

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I worked with his cousin, John Doe, for years.... likes to blend in with the crowd, didn't want to call attention to himself, sorta liked to remain anonymous. Never slept with him, so I don't know how good he is in bed....
You sure? I could have sworn I saw John Smith snorting a line of cocaine off the urinal in the bathroom of a bar.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
I’m in the process of interviewing an EMT in NY named John Bash. Does anyone have any experience with him?
Fired him from his job as male stripper. Told him to quiet giving the ladies heart attacks and performing mouth to mouth on them.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I heard he got fired some the Steakhouse...he kept trying to convince people he was an expert in the Hiney Lick Maneuver.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
I’m sure if this is legit, Mr Bash now has grounds for a lawsuit against you and your company, Buzzer...