Attention Everyone~ Paracord Bracelets!

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
For when you need to restrain a pt, and those cloth straps just won't do the trick!

You could use it for that sasha.

In case you want to tie someone up.

JPINFV

Gadfly
What does one use para cord for?

In high school we used paracord to restring our mallet instruments. It lasted a lot longer than the standard nylon rope that you can pick up at a hardware store.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ok everyone. Last post for today lol

I was just excited I learned to do a heart weave.

Fellas...would definitely make your ladies smile.

ad6f7b6e-3358-8d7e.jpg

And here is a final list of my colors I offer.

ParacordColors.jpg

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant

I'll take one, happy to support a medic student! Could I have it in the above style with Electric Blue as the inner color and Solar Orange as the outer sides?

Do you need my wrist measurements? I'm a chica....

Also, is paracord MRSA resistant??? Cuz I am wondering how this is gonna affect ze hand-washering :blink:

btw- you should start an etsy shop for these... there is NOT ENOUGH cool EMS stuff on etsy (from someone who's searched....).

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'll take one, happy to support a medic student! Could I have it in the above style with Electric Blue as the inner color and Solar Orange as the outer sides?

Do you need my wrist measurements? I'm a chica....

Also, is paracord MRSA resistant??? Cuz I am wondering how this is gonna affect ze hand-washering :blink:

btw- you should start an etsy shop for these... there is NOT ENOUGH cool EMS stuff on etsy (from someone who's searched....).

The cord is washable. It doesnt rot or mildew. So as long as you keep it clean, I dont see a problem.

That is an amazing idea! I will look into it.

And a PM is on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

heatherabel3

Forum Lieutenant
You should look into incorporating tags such as...

dsc_3033_copy.jpg

That particular bracelet goes for $31.95 on the site I found it on. :blink:

My son is diabetic and refuses to wear the regular medical alert braclets (he's also Autistic so making him really isn't an option) anyway, I showed him this one and he really likes it. If I were to get the tag with all of his info on it made and sent to you could you do something pike this for him in red,white, and blue?

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
My son is diabetic and refuses to wear the regular medical alert braclets (he's also Autistic so making him really isn't an option) anyway, I showed him this one and he really likes it. If I were to get the tag with all of his info on it made and sent to you could you do something pike this for him in red,white, and blue?

Absolutely.

Pm me when/if you get it. And we can work it out for you to send it to me.

heatherabel3

Forum Lieutenant
Awesome. I ordered the tag so I will pm you when it gets here. I think I'm gonna have a big order if that's ok.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Ok folks the contest for a paracord key chain is now closed however you can still order one directly from anjel1030. A big thank you to anjel1030 for her prize donation.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I want one. I'm gonna PM you ;)

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I've got a few folks who want bracelets and I want to order those dog collars so I'll be in touch.

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant
Just wanted to update- got mine in the mail today (it was sent a while ago but I was on vacation :) ) and it looks awesome!

Thank you!!

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just wanted to update- got mine in the mail today (it was sent a while ago but I was on vacation :) ) and it looks awesome!

Thank you!!

Awesome. Im glad you like it.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
So glad you like it. Thanks for the order.