AMR Santa Clarita

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I don't get it. It went 20 feet over my head...

Anyway, it personally wouldn't surprise me thats a policy in LACo. As ridiculous as it sounds its probably unfortunately true.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Certainly not policy where I'm at....
You at Schaefer Jim or at CARE? This is based off patients encounters in the ED that have told me this and its like wow don't know what to say to it lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CALEMT

You at Schaefer Jim or at CARE? This is based off patients encounters in the ED that have told me this and its like wow don't know what to say to it lol

I tink he's at McCormick.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief

I tink he's at McCormick.
Yeah McCormick lol

A few years ago when I was still at Gerber before they shut down, there were rumors that Torrance Fire wanted GE to sit and wait for them.....but this was never actually codified in any policy, and even with code 2 responses (while TFD went Code 3 to everything) a couple times my unit was first on scene and we made patient contact and started treatment as appropriate with no comments made. As it should be (yeah we all know sometimes logic gets kicked to the curb around here but it wins out in this case).

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah McCormick lol

A few years ago when I was still at Gerber before they shut down, there were rumors that Torrance Fire wanted GE to sit and wait for them.....but this was never actually codified in any policy, and even with code 2 responses (while TFD went Code 3 to everything) a couple times my unit was first on scene and we made patient contact and started treatment as appropriate with no comments made. As it should be (yeah we all know sometimes logic gets kicked to the curb around here but it wins out in this case).
Thats where I recognize you from!

CALEMT