AMR 911 Contracts (National)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
In the northeast they're almost all gone. I think they still have something out in NH, but otherwise it's down to just Springfield MA. They just lost Holyoke, MA this week. In CT they have New Haven, Hartford and Bridgeport.
Manchester and Nashua are pretty good sized contracts in NH. They lost a lot to Brewster and Cataldo in MA recent but still have (I think) East Longmeadow, Framingham, Hamden, Springfield, Wellesley and possibly still some ALS intercept in the MetroWest.

agregularguy

Forum Lieutenant
East Longmeadow and Hamden are both (very very small) parts of the Springfield contract. I believe last time I checked we no longer in Framingham and Wellsley.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
East Longmeadow and Hamden are both (very very small) parts of the Springfield contract. I believe last time I checked we no longer in Framingham and Wellsley.
I see they lost Wellesley to Cataldo at the end of the year. Can't find anything about Framingham.

Parameduck

Forum Crew Member
Multnomah county Oregon (Portland)
Clackamas county Oregon (Portland metro)
Clark county Washington (Portland metro)
Josephine county Oregon

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
Anything out of the South? Carolinas, GA, FL, TN...
Especially now that they have acquired Rural Metro.

agregularguy

Forum Lieutenant
Anything out of the South? Carolinas, GA, FL, TN...
Especially now that they have acquired Rural Metro.

I know they have DeKalb county out in GA (near Atlanta) as well as a few others in GA, not sure about the rest of them.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
AMR is abandoning their entire L.A. County operations.
Well except for the Santa Clarita Valley and the rest of LA Co high desert (Palmdale and Lancaster, etc)....they just did a 10 year renewal of that 911 contract