AMR 911 Contracts (National)

Hey there folks, I'm looking to see if I can find a national list of 911 contracts for AMR. Does such a list exist? If so, are they listed by state, county, and city?

If not, I would appreciate your help in putting together a master list of 911 contracts for AMR. Let's factor in contract length and expiration as well if possible. I feel this would greatly help people looking to get on with this company or make a relocation choice relatively easier. Let's begin shall we?

Ensihoitaja

Forum Captain
I'm not sure of expiration dates, but AMR has 911 contracts in:

Golden, CO
Boulder, CO
Longmont, CO
Boulder County, CO
El Paso County/Colorado Springs, CO

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I doubt it, plus I'm not sure we can create one. AMR has a lot of divisions and I doubt that we have members that work at every single one with a 911 contract.

OP
OP
Amberlamps916
C'mon now, we can still have a large enough collective effort to have a good majority of them listed on here.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Some areas of San Diego and San Bernardino Counties, CA

Rykielz

Forum Lieutenant
Doctors Ambulance covers every city in Orange County from Tustin southward except Mission Viejo.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
AMR Las Cruces and Alamogordo in New Mexico, IFT in Albuquerque. 911 in Hunt County and Wichita Falls, TX, Amarillo TX. Las Vegas NV. S Steephens

OP
OP
Amberlamps916
Making progress!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Making progress!

I'm not so sure.

AMR has operations in 38 states and DC. They claim to "provides services in more than 2,100 communities," whatever that means.

I'm not sure every division has a 911 contract (that's not how they make money), but I'd bet most do. Some states have over 10 divisions. Suddenly we are looking at a large number...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Amberlamps916

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Amberlamps916
Dude I know, I'm just playing coach right now trying to keep the thread alive before it gets lost in the abyss of, "California/LA" threads we get in bunches daily. Let's keep the sass to a minimum yeah? :cool:

terrible one

Always wandering
As far as socal AMR runs 911 in
Ventura County
Santa Barabara County
Riverside County
San Bernadino County
Los Angeles County
San Diego County
Monterey County

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
Their northeast division, is getting weak.

They got kicked out of Maine technically (now operating under a faux "maine ambulance" name)

They are in Nashua new hampshire.

In Mass, all pending of course: framingham mass (911), Brockton (911), Wellesley, Taunton. I think.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if they made it to next year out here. The NE division may be the worst division of AMR, poorly managed, and constantly loosing ground.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Colorado Springs contract expires at the end of this year, and the city is looking at the possibility of changing to in-house transport by fire.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Dude I know, I'm just playing coach right now trying to keep the thread alive before it gets lost in the abyss of, "California/LA" threads we get in bunches daily. Let's keep the sass to a minimum yeah? :cool:

It's not sass.

I'm just being realistic. We have a fantastic membership, but there is no way for us to come up with all 2100 places AMR serves.

Also AMR serves El Paso County Colorado, not just Colorado Springs. They also have a Denver operation, and they do 911 in Boulder County, as well Fremont and Pueblo counties down south.

OP
OP
Amberlamps916
Well hopefully we can get enough places listed on here to help some people out with their job search in the future, Mr. Sassy pants :p

OP
OP
Amberlamps916
I should have addressed that list initially. While it is informative, it's not very specific and somewhat out of date.

mrg86

Forum Crew Member
In WA: Spokane County ALS/BLS, Yakima County ALS/BLS, Grant County ALS/BLS, Seattle BLS. I think they are in the Tri Cities and Vancouver as well.